Rob Lipsett’s Whiskey Sour Ghost Legend: Make It A Double

Originally published at: Rob Lipsett’s Whiskey Sour Ghost Legend: Ghost Brings Nitrosigine To The States!

Ghost continues to dominate the industry with never before seen flavors! Over the years, Ghost has drastically expanded their line of products, brand awareness, and “family” of sponsored athletes. Since they are more of a lifestyle brand, they typically opt for adding social media influencers and YouTubers to their team… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

Never seen liquor based flavors prior to A&S, and now Ghost did another shortly after.

3 Likes

I don’t get it

As in you don’t get the appeal of liquor flavored supps? Because I’m with you there personally

1 Like

There’s been a few Arnold Palmer flavors in the past based on teas. And on top of Maxx’s margarita flavors, don’t forget about NutraBio’s two proteins - Bourbon Banana Nut whey isolate and Irish Whiskey Cream Classic Whey. The former was supposed to be a limited edition flavor but did so well they kept it in the lineup. I still haven’t had Irish Whiskey Cream actually… should do a taste review with @PricePlow

1 Like

Wonder why Ghost hasn’t shown any flavor collab love with any of their female “family” members?

1 Like

Wouldn’t the taste have an adverse psychological effect? I mean would you feel drunk vs ready to train? Thinking out loud here

You went there!

1 Like

Was in formulation well over a year ago. Documented on the channel. They had it coming before A&S

2 Likes

Do they even have any with the reach of the athletes they have collabd’d with? I’m not aware of any personally but I don’t know the whole team I bet. These are very large lots run for these so to take a risk on someone that doesn’t have that large of a reach. Maxx, CG, Rob are safe bets on selling product.

1 Like

Where’s “there”?? Just thinking out loud…

Oh no I’m not saying they’re copying, I just find the liquor flavors interesting. Friend of mine has the whiskey A&S that I’ve been meaning to try

I just don’t get who’s been clamoring for liquored flavored pre workouts? Next is a vodka tonic flavored one for the lady’s lol

1 Like

Instagram-wise, some of the female “family” members have more followers than Maxx and Rob while others still have 200k+ and 300k+.

Or cranberry vodka with a hint of Red Bull

2 Likes

The gender gap “there.” :wink:

2 Likes

I used to throw down some vodka and water. Add some lemon and lime. Oh baby - that’s how you drink and control calories at the same time. ; )

3 Likes

@Matt_Towson knows all the tricks lol

I am just waiting for the big White Claw collab.

4 Likes

Yet I have no desire to compete again, so I drink beer now. : )

2 Likes