Revive MD HEART: A Comprehensive Heart Health Supplement

Originally published at: Revive MD HEART: A Comprehensive Heart Health Supplement

Revive MD continues to expand it’s comprehensive health/wellness supplement line! Unlike a majority of sports nutrition brands in the dietary supplement industry, Revive MD doesn’t sell pre-workouts, protein powders, amino acids, or fat burners. Instead, co-founders Matt Jansen and Dr. Domenic Iacovone made a conscious decision to create a brand… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

For those who have problems with heart it is a really nice variant, but it should be ordered only by a doctor’s prescription. I am sure nowadays all people need to take vitamin complexes to stay healthy and young as long as it is possible. I am only 25 years old, but to expect problems with heart and immune system, I prefer to take natural herbal supplements like Curamed. It consists everything needed to support liver, brain, heart, and immune health. I have been taking it for 1 year and I’m very satisfied with the results. Well, that it is easy to order anywhere I am.

So a Dr. is going to “prescribe” an over-the-counter supplement, purchased from the internet, that they probably have no idea even exists?

Do tell us more…

there is my advice - go in for sport from childhood to save your health