Regarding APS Mesomorph (DMAA version)

DMAA related, I’m patiently waiting to hear from Mike or Vaughntrue about the appeal lawsuit. It could all come roaring back crosses fingers while knocking on wood

oral arguments were held last Friday (so i read).

As a side note, tomorrow is VT’s last day with HTP

Thanks Bill!

Of course. Now keep in mind it is more of a Nootropic…but the feeling is interesting.

Thanks dj. I’ll have to look around for any remaining stock of that, as the DMHA in the old Kraken doesn’t come anywhere close in terms of the effects Mesomorph elicited.

Thanks tmotes,

I’ll be sure to shop around for that formulation as well.

1 Like

Here’s hoping that’s eventually the case!

It’s seemingly out of stock all over, but I would put Arez Titanium high on the energy/ euphoria list…

Both Arez’s are awesome, but yes, this is definitely the better one for that feeling. Re1gn is nice, but I can’t get past the awful flavoring. Can anyone think of anything that combines a great focus blend, hopefully Citocholine and/or alpha-gpc with an exotic like PEA’s or dmha?

1 Like

Also, whatever happened to that red pill that was supposed to out-class dmaa?

I think that’s not supposed to be in late 2018

@vic21234 @Anthony

Thanks for the suggestions!

1 Like

Note that there are still some DMAA supplements lingering out there. That may all change soon depending on the final appeal.

Outside of that, concur with other posts - many are getting some euphoric effects from NTel Pharma AreZ family. NootropiMax for pills is the one that made me feel best.

1 Like

Thanks Mike!

@Mike

i got you bro.

http://www.ca11.uscourts.gov/oral-argument-recordings?title=&field_oar_case_name_value=hi-tech&field_oral_argument_date_value[value][year]=&field_oral_argument_date_value[value][month]=

1 Like

Just saw that. Sorry I didn’t give you credit in my other post bump!! Interesting how the judges seem more pro Hi-Tech

1 Like

Huuuuge fan of Centurian labz (sp? Shrug*) God of Rage reloaded. Fwiw…