RedCon1 - NEW MRE FLAVOR!

@RedCon1 has launched a new flavor of the MRE lineup!

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip has finally made an appearance on the site! It joins Banana Nut Bread, Key Lime Pie, Blueberry Cobbler, Sweet Potato Pie and Dutch Apple Pie! This delicious flavor is also available in the MRE Bar and MRE Lite as well!

Dont forget to use the code PRICEPLOW at checkout to save on your purchase!

Shop MRE Now!

Fuel your body with MRE, commonly known in the Military as Meals Ready-to-Eat. M.R.E. are rations given to the soldiers to provide them with nutrients to keep running strong while out in the field.
The most important fuel you can give your body is real food, especially whole foods. MRE is made from natural ingredients and a real protein blend. Our formula contains absolutely no whey!
With MRE, we have given you the nutrients you need to repair and recover muscle tissue from the best possible whole foods sources. Stop reaching for fast foods and reach for whole foods with M.R.E.
** FREE SHIPPING N/A FOR MRE. DOMESTIC SHIPPING STARTS AT $9.99.

1 Like

Matt do you guys have samples of this flavor and the key Lime? Asking because last time I ordered samples , they sent me all in Banana nut flavor .

1 Like

Beef Protein Isolate

1 Like

Not sure if there are samples in those flavors, I will ask and let you know!

What about it?

Can’t wait to buy 2 of these tubs now!

1 Like

Heck yea!!

UPDATE:

@RedCon1 has just dropped Strawberry Shortcake MRE! It is available on the site as well.

PRICE CUT on MRE for 2 flavors - Key Lime Pie and Sweet Potato Pie. Those are $59.99 BEFORE other discounts!

1 Like

1 Like

what do you think Beef Isolate is?

1 Like

Now I’m gonna buy 3 tubs!

2 Likes