RedCon1 - Aaron's Birthday Today so EVERYONE saves 30%!

Just got my RPG in the mail, will start taking in the next few days and let you guys any feedback. Getting over a sinusitis , so will wait till I’m 100%.

2 Likes

Until 3AM EST RPG is 50% off on the site with the code RPG50! That knocks it down to $30! So even if you are on the edge or just want to try it…NOW is your chance!

Aaron just announced this on the RedCon IG Story a few minutes ago!

aaa ok I might have to buy it.

but while I have your time
How does the berberine HCL in RPG compare in bioavailbitity to the super berberine in glycolog?
What is the DH value of the whey hydrolysate in ration?

Edit: 10$ shipping going to pass.

Wow that’s high, I got quoted $6, but I’m 1 hour away from them.

Man I wish RPG worked the same for me as Glycolog. Maybe my bottle was expired or something.

Just saw this! Sorry! Yea Shipping costs depends on location. Within the SoFlo area you’ll get ~$5 shipping other than that its ~10 ad that is due to the USPS. Sorry you decided to pass even with the shipping. Still would have been ~$20 off.

@Matt_Towson Expiration are printed right on the labels. Most have a long shelf life so that is likely not the case, It does seem odd since the profiles are the products are very similar. RPG has higher dosages for a better effect than the product you stated before.

Well at that point I could order it off of amazon for the same price with 2 day shipping.
https://www.amazon.com/Redcon1-Disposal-Regulate-Partition-Servings/dp/B06Y48SS29

On a side note I find RC1’s product’s to be interestingly reminiscent of Blackstone’s guerilla chemist formulated products in terms of design
Aside from “RPG” “Big Noise” follows his stimulant free pump formula with a heavy dose of nootropics.

That said redcon1 has a few significantly more consumer friendly practices(their online store having good prices for example)

Were you doing the 4 caps or 2? I’m getting definitely seeing some fullness with RPG. But I’ve read some great things about Glycolog