RedCon1 - 30% off RPG (App Deal)

Its App Wednesday! That means if you use the RedCon1 App (free in the app store) you can save 30% off RPG today!

Code: RPG30

What is RPG?

RPG is the most critical supplement you probably aren’t taking that will maximize your bodybuilding and athletic goals. Glucose partitioning can be quite confusing if you don’t fully understand what creates new muscle gains and what does not. The large majority of people in the world need carbs to effectively gain muscle or lose fat. However, it’s widely believed that too many carbs can result in excess body fat. This is true, but it’s not the whole story.

When you eat carbohydrates your body releases insulin from the pancreas. Insulin is your storage hormone that can either work in your favor or to your detriment if you aren’t very careful. RPG will ensure that every carb you eat will either be used to build new muscle or to aid in the fat burning process. The excess carbs will no longer be available to store as body fat.

RPG as a glucose portioning agent will make sure that the insulin released by the pancreas while eating a meal in high carbs does not get there too quick and oversaturate the muscle (or fat) cells. This lengthy process will put your body in a much greater anabolic environment, more suitable to athletic goals.

2 Likes

Hey Matt, we don’t have a GDA so I actually use your RPG. Great product

3 Likes

Not to be ‘that guy’ but what is RPG? Explain it like you would a 2nd grader / I️ like simple

1 Like

@SteelerBill13 Sorry I just saw this! It is a glucose disposal agent that will break down carbs and coverts them into insulin and feeds them into your muscles. In short…eat pizza and get gains haha

So what if I enjoy carbs intra-workout? And side note: Heading to the gym today and will be trying out TotalWar…

Can take a serving before you take your intra-workout carb intake. I take Cluster Bomb at the moment but only 1 scoop (25g of carbs) so I dont but if I uped it to 2-3 scoops I would take a serving. Usually works best with 50+ grams of carbs.

2 Likes

I asked a RedCon1 rep on dosing after buying RPG at the Olympia and he told me 1 full serving of taking at least 70g carbs, half a serving for 30g-ish of carbs. Hope that helps! I’ve been using it and getting sick pumps after a higher carb meal which I tend to backload (given the current situation in PR).

1 Like