Quest RTD Protein Shakes Review

Quest RTD Shake Review

https://youtu.be/xpvH_S2GvwU

Taste

Vanilla – The quest vanilla protein is one of my favorite vanillas on the market. Not only is it a very simple flavor it is executed very well. Quest carried over that spectacular flavor to their RTD. What I did notice is how there is a stronger sense of sweetness in this ready to drink beverage compared to the protein powder.

Chocolate – Just like the vanilla the chocolate is on the sweet side. At first, you get a milk chocolate flavor that soon is paired with a sweet aftertaste. Just like with most protein powders on the market, they tend to be on the sweet side and not the dense side. I personally enjoy this, as I want something to hit my sweet tooth and knock back a craving. The Quest RTD shake does just that!

Salted Caramel – The salted caramel is a very dense and luscious caramel-flavored RTD Shake. What I do like about this is the salt is on the subtle side, which shows quest played it safe and found a happy medium with a fine balance. This way the shake is not overly sweet and takes away from the enjoyable caramel flavor. All in all this was my favorite of the bunch!

My Ranking of Quest RTD’s:

1. Salted Caramel
  2. Chocolate
  3. Vanilla

Formula

~160 Calories
~3g Fat
~3g Carbs
~30g Protein

Water, Milk Protein Concentrate.
Contains less than 1% of the following: Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Salt, Sodium Polyphosphate, Trisodium Phospate, Gellan Gum, Sucralose.

** The textures of the RTD beverages are fantastic. They are not overly thick, but provide the correct texture to be a refreshing on the go convenience drink.