Quake - 40 Servings for $14.99

Might be a glitch on Amazon so act quickly:
https://www.amazon.com/Scivation-Quake-Pre-Workout-Lemon-Servings/dp/B06XD9TYRX/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1517861534&sr=8-1&keywords=scivation+quake+10

Or get it with a blender bottle for an extra buck, which I just saw after placing my order but whatever I have too many shakers as it is:
https://www.amazon.com/Scivation-Pre-Workout-Supplement-Blender-Bottle/dp/B076CTF82T/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1517861514&sr=8-2&keywords=scivation+quake

4 Likes

Stupid not to buy that deal

1 Like

I saw the one with the free shaker while getting ready to check out so I swapped it after I made sure it was the 40sv. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

I cancelled my order without the shaker and then ordered with. I do have a lot of shakers but most of em are old. New one can’t hurt for a buck. :wink:

1 Like

Ok they do have it in both flavors, I forgot how nice the profile on this was

I’ve only tried the lemon drop, heard the bubblegum was terrible? Can anyone confirm?

Shit, I ordered the watermelon

Watermelon tastes better than lemon imo so that’s what I ordered

Oh snap, finally getting into the forum stuff tonight and wow I gotta get this up on the deals page!! Shout-out comin!

2 Likes

I have only tried the watermelon bubblegum and I wasn’t impressed. Not that good, not terrible but not what I was expecting for Scivation flavoring.

For me it’s the contrary. After having the lemon flavor for a month, I found the watermelon flavor to be super refreshing.

I’m not one to buy based on flavor though, the profile is amazing.

I bought this deal as soon as it came through in your emails! I knew you didn’t notice it haha.

1 Like

I almost wanna buy another one or two of these just because i have no idea when it’ll be this cheap again. I’m set on PWO for like, a year, but man.

I bought 3 lol , Now I’m in the same boat

I’m in the same boat. I can open up shop and start selling my stock and make some dough haha.

I remember days when I would only have one pre workout and I’d go through withdrawals while I wait for the next to come through. That was probably healthier for me :smiley:

Spot on, just tried the watermelon and it’s exactly as you described.

Hey y’all, same vendor on Amazon has the 40 servings for $19.79 with Prime shipping right now, about 60% off retail.

1 Like

14.99 or bust, I’ve already been spoiled

1 Like