Not being able to workout/cardio due to injury I gained significant amount of weight & fat % not tracking macros. Dropping my caloric intake down to 1400 didn’t seem to work & my metabolism got shot. So i was in the market looking for a Fat Burner that would not leave me feeling nauseous & dizzy all day. So a friend who works at VitaminShoppe she recommended OEP a decade back suggested I try Purge Sports Riptx. I’ve never heard of this company & its fairly new on the market with some great supplements.
RiptX has primarily been designed to “put fat cells in its sights and focus on long-term fat loss”. As well as helping out in that area, the supplement is also said to provide increased and clean energy, enhanced mental focus, and metabolism support :+ 1:
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 ultra-concentrated scoop (5.5g) of Purge RIPTX into 10-12fl.oz. of cold water and enjoy for an invigorating energy and metabolic boost. On training days, take 30-45 minutes prior to exercise. On non-training days, take one serving in the morning. Do not take prior to bedtime.
- No need for coffee this baby provides long lasting energy throughout the day
- Funnel Scooper & dosage per serving are on point (5.5-5.8 grams)
- Works very well maybe too well
- Works up quite a sweat, your heart rate maybe at resting but your shirt will be soaked (keep extra shirts if your working in a office)
- Purple Haze tastes like grape juice/soda, 9.5/10 on mixabilty
- Doesn’t push your heart rate up
- That first 20 minutes you do feel the alpha yohimbine, So if your really sensitive I’d start out with half scoops, but its gone within the hour
- If you’re taking this on a empty stomach first thing in the morning, stay near a toilet!! This will make you go to the restroom & have diarrhea(pissing out your ass) this side effect seems to only happen within the first two hours
Overall this supplement has worked well for me. 1 scoop a day & I’ve lost 10lbs first two weeks & two pant sizes down. I feel good through out the day with no crashing or tiredness from a workout. This 5.8 ounce product can be found at a price range $30-$45. For Stim-free people they do have ThermX.
Mike if you get a chance you def need to get your hands on this! It might make its way to a top 10 list.