Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter Outright Bar

Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter Outright Bar

https://youtu.be/J1vVehJ9rsw

Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter – The peanut butter base is a staple in the outright bar family. It is spread across all of the original peanut butter outright bars. The bar is an orange color but still provides a stronger nutmeg and cinnamon to complement the backend peanut butter base. I may be nitpicking here, but I personally would like the pumpkin pie aspect to be dialed up a notch. The peanut butter is always the strongest characteristic of the outright bars, but in this flavor, it’s the exact opposite. I find this better labeled as “Pumpkin Spice” rather than “Pumpkin Pie”.

Texture:

The texture of the bars correlates with a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn’t need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

Macros:

Calories ~ 280

Fat ~ 14g

Carbs ~ 21g

Protein ~ 18g

Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, MTS Nutrition Machine Whey Protein Isolate, Oat Flour, Cinnamon

Rankings:

1. Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter
  2. Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
  3. Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter
  4. Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
  5. Cookie Dough Peanut Butter
  6. White Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp
  7. Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp
  8. Sunflower Seed Butter Chocolate Chip
  9. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
  10. S’mores Peanut Butter
  11. Toffee Peanut Butter
  12. Peanut Butter Butterscotch
  13. Peppermint Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
  14. Peanut Butter Banana Walnut
  15. White Chocolate Raspberry
  16. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
1 Like

I can imagine pumpkin spice being a perfect counter to the peanut butter here – which creates a great opportunity for the “pie” come through at the same time.

Sad to see that that opportunity didn’t quite pan out. Then again… when did a basic B ever let nuance get in the way? I’m ordering 20 boxes.

1 Like

Yeah… There really isnt much “Graham” for the pie aspect per say.
Its very heavy cinnamon and nutmeg, and the PB base is really in the backend. Its a complete 180 of what a usual bar tastes like (very heavy PB with underlying compliments).

I think most people when they read pie… will think crust and graham. Just like how the S’mores flavor lacks the graham aspect as well.

Again just my personal opinion.

Agree 100%, this is the first one I’ve tried that they were able to mask the PB base. I also agree that it’s leans more to a pumpkin spice flavor than a sweeter pumpkin pie. That being said, I did enjoy it

1 Like

I hate pumpkin anything but reading your list I realized I never tried cookies n cream pb bars. Hmmmm

CnC is one of their best hands down. Oh MAN you are in for a treat. Basically a PB Oreo.

2 Likes

It’s official you aren’t a 16 year old girl

2 Likes

Completely agree. Easily my second favorite flavor behind cookie dough

1 Like

Next time I send you products/samples in the mail remind me to throw one of those in there for you.
I got you.

1 Like