PROMO - Nutrabio Natural PRE & Intra Blast Beta Testing

Lol the sass

1 Like

Keep those entries coming in guys!!!

2 Likes

One of the best reasons from switching to more natural products is for longevity reasons. The harsh truth that everything I take in already has chemicals in it, and I donā€™t think the addition of even more would benefit my body. We also donā€™t know what these will do in the long term. I still use supplements and the such with artificial or synthetic substances in them, but I would like to eventually make a full on switch to natural entirely

1 Like

I had been tiring many different companies for protein and BCAAs and everything made me feel terrible. When I came across NutraBio and noticed you sold natural protein and BCAAs I immediately had to try it. I felt a worlds better and my stomach didnā€™t hate me! I actually felt good from taking it! I have GI issues and everything else was so harsh on my stomach but that naturals wasnā€™t. In fact, none of NutraBio a products are super harsh on my stomach. I have been looking forward to this natural line in coming out and cannot wait to try everything!

3 Likes

Wow man, that a fantastic testimony to our line and yes, we donā€™t use fillers, excipients, or fake dyes in any of products and all ingredients are tested multiple times as well as third party tested (checkmysupps.com) not to mention the purest and highest rated ingredients you can get. And lets not forget no prop blends. But we have even set the bar higher with the Natural Line. And these will highly benefit you. :slight_smile:

Thanks man, I canā€™t wait to hear your thoughts on PRE and Intra Blast.

2 Likes

Introducing NutraBio Naturals Green Apple PRE.
This is the first batch coming off the line.

Stay tuned for a live NutraBio Nation Exclusive taste testing this afternoon.

3 Likes

Yes!! Youā€™re welcome! Would love to try the sample!

1 Like

I have cast-iron guts, but the benefit for me would be more psychological. As I told Mike (or whoever jokes around with me on facebook whenever I leave a goofy comment) almost everything I eat is natural, organic, etc - and I feel very weird eating that way and then taking supplements with tons of artificial flavors and sweeteners. Iā€™d love to move the rest of my diet towards being all natural, just because itā€™d make me feel a little better as a hippie granola muncher.

2 Likes

ā€œHippie granola muncherā€ :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I feel the same man. Its kind of contradictory for us to eat natural (supposed) and take it huge amounts of chemicals haha

2 Likes

As I get older and more knowledgeable about fitness, I look to smarter ways to get fit. I have gained knowledge about nutition and what works for me but Ihave also become more conscious of what I put in my body. When I was younger, I probably took every supplement but now I look to more natural supplements. I have a fear of supplements damaging organs or developing an illness that would do the opposite of getting fit. I prefer ingredients that come from a natural source that normally come from a normal food source but the convenience of a supplement. I would appreciate the opportunity to be a beta tester for your Natural Pre and Intra Blast.

1 Like

Hey, if you donā€™t send out all 25, Iā€™ll take any extra!:wink:

1 Like

Looking great here guys keep the entries coming in, announcing winners this week!!!

2 Likes

I currently use the regular Nutrabio Intra Blast and I really like it. I would be interested in a more natural product without sucralose or dyes because I try to stay away from them in my supplements as I feel they donā€™t add anything to the product. I tend to like more natural flavorings vs just sugary sweet and that Kiwi Strawberry sounds amazing. I also love the fact that this is vegetarian friendly because there are limited companies that offer this.

1 Like

I soley use Natural Pre-Jym and Natural Post Jym because the science and studies indicate that artificial flavors are a no no. Sucrolose, Ace-K, Artifical dyes decrease the good bacteria in your gut. I also tried Legion Pulse because its natural but was not a fan. Kaged muscle pre and intra is the only supps that iā€™ll occasionally use because its majority Stevia with a little sucralose to mask the bitterness of Stevia. All my friends are heading to natural route. Would be great to try these samples. Your formulas seem to be more promising than Jym.

1 Like

Awesome man, yeah I too am a huge fan of Intra Blast and this new change is hugeā€¦canā€™t even believe its better than the regular one! You will be pleasantly delighted :slight_smile:

JYM has a Natural Line and/or Products??

Well to say the leastā€¦thereā€™s a big difference between us and you will be able to tell and love it!
Excited for you to try this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is a natural reload in the works as well?

2 Likes

Why yes it is :wink:

Thereā€™s no timeframe on it yet but, yes!!

2 Likes

Part 2, been meaning to cycle off exotic stims for a wee bit, so taking the Pre will be perfect as itā€™s still quite a potent PWO for energy. Canā€™t wait to try this!

1 Like

Oh yeah, you will love it man!

Everyone get your entries in quickly, looking to wrap this up soon

2 Likes

do you have links to this? Itā€™s not that I donā€™t believe you, itā€™s just that Iā€™ve never heard this!

2 Likes