Primeval Labs IsoLit

Primeval Labs IsoLit

I just tried the new Isolate protein by Primeval Labs…IsoLit. I got the cocoa mint chip flavor. I mixed it with water. I have to say…Wow, its good. It tastes like a melted Andes mint. A different taste than MTS mint cookies and cream to be honest. Both are the best for sure. This is better than BSN’s cold stone mint. I am not sure which I like better this or MTS. I think they are equals. You wont be disappointed in this flavor.

I have read/heard really good things about the taste. Fitness Deal News loves it.

Yeah, I would like to try the orange creamsicle. I love Dymatize version of the orange creamsicle. Mint chocolate is my go to flavor so I tried it first. But it does have an Andes mint taste where as MTS Mint cookies and cream is more like mint chocolate chip ice cream. Both are real good!

I’ve beem eye balling the Orange Creamsicle flavor…

Yeah, that is the one I would try second after the mint.

Has anyone else tried any of the Isolit flavors? I’m now between Dymatize Orange (love it) or giving this a shot.

I have the cocoa mint chip and I love it. Tastes like a melted Andes mint.

Isolit Vanilla and Orange are en route

Anyone had the coffee flavor? Caramel Latte?

I have only tried the cocoa mint chip. The orange cream would be my next choice. I am also not a fan of coffee flavored food. I like coffee but I don’t like coffee flavored food for some reason…LOL

I will definitely let you guy’s know what I think. Primeval has great products and the flavoring system is unreal…plus when I saw the guy at Fitness Deal News lose his mind over the flavor…well…

Well they are big marketers for Primeval, so it makes sense they run it up the wall and give it very good reviews… That is marketing 101 at its finest.

I think it was his son’s reaction that I was looking at…plus with Primeval’s reputation for flavoring

They’re EAA Max flavoring is phenomenal. If t carries over to the Isolit, I’m sure it’ll be great.

The interesting thing they did here.

The third ingredient is Corn Syrup…in a Isolate???

I thought the orange sherbet was a little weak in flavor.

IntraCell as well…

And what is the issue with Corn syrup? Being honest I don’t know…

Isolate is pure protein, why would you add in fats/sugars/calories?

Flava…(spelled that way intentionally)…

Thickening agent plus taste I suppose. I’ll sacrifice a gram of carbs or fat if it makes my Isolate way more enjoyable.