Primabol - Need your help understanding this

Yep its 50%
https://primevallabs.com/primabol/
They clarify it reasonable well, in the description and on the label, which is good, if they hid the information I would add them to the list of companies I won’t buy from outside of a sale.

1 Like

Ok. It seems accuratly written in that description; I’ve heard other people saying they claimed double the studies dose of PA, but it doesn’t look like they’re saying that here.

Ok Ok…now it makes perfect sense to me…and perhaps I should have learned by now that Reading is a skill…one that I seem to lack…because now I get it…

Place this in the Bill is a moron category…

1 Like

Buying a PA supplement when it’s naturally found in a higher amount in soy lecithin for a sixth of the cost is stupid.

Next, saying you can’t fit 100kcals of lecithin into your diet is equally stupid.

i told a guy about 85% bitter chocolate. guy proceeded to eat 400grams daily. lost fat, gained strength and muscle and felt great.

NP, supplement labeling is confusing.
Click the “solved problem” button if it’s there for you so people just joining aren’t confused :stuck_out_tongue:

Does everyone around you massively over do things? That must have been a fortune…

3 Likes

Help a brother out…Soy Lechitin? I’ve heard of it…and I’m pretty sure the Lakers just signed him…

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Fearn-Natural-Foods-Lecithin-Granules/dp/B00014FCRQ

Over 1200mg of PA per serving

2 Likes

Thank you Shorts…

1 Like

dark chocolate can be had for about a dollar for 100g in germany. i do like slightly crazy people haha.

That’s still $4 a day. Compared to creatine, which is $.05

Sounds like someone needs to make chocolate creatine

1 Like

Du fotzenheinrich

Why so amped up on overhyped forms of creatine?

wtf?

i dont even use creatine most of the time. who taught you this unusual german swearword?

It’s actually most likely going to be 4-7% PA, so I’d aim to hit 750mg assuming 4%, so you know you’re getting at least 750mg, and a bit more isn’t a bad thing if it’s closer to 7%. This is based on multiple COAs, spec sheets, etc, and communication with various sellers.

Fearns is around 8% unless they’re off on labeling

Yes, there was a massive thread I was a part of on another forum. I’m fairly sure that Fearn is likely also going to be 4-7%, they may have even said so to someone in an email, but don’t quote me on that last part. Some other companies list even more than 8%, and then their COAs and spec sheets come back saying 4-7%.

Edit: it’s possivle for some batches to have 8%, but I wouldn’t count on it is what I’m saying. Given that it’s cheap enough to dose for 750mg at 4%, and safe at higher doses, I’d do it just to be safe.

Lived there on 3 separate occasions, can speak fairly fluently.

Admit it, that’s the funniest schimpf wort die du je gehoert hast

south germany? i understand it but nobody would ever use it in the north. it makes no sense really. haha.

turks calling germans kartoffel is pretty epic too…