Plant-Based Dieters MUST Try this Supplement! | Nutrex Research Plant Protein

Even non-plant based dieters should try this! It’s never a bad idea to mix up protein sources :grin:

When I tried all the nutrex vegan flavors I was shocked they were vegan. They crushed it. Cinnamon Cookies is super good, followed by german chocolate as my top 2

1 Like

I’ve turned Whey consumers onto the Nutrex Plant protein. People love it

1 Like

I really want to try a plant protein for the first time, particularly this one (or Ambrosia Plant), but man i’ll go broke in the process I think lol.

Nutrex worth every single penny. I have had a lot of regular whey users move to this and enjoy the taste better. It’s really a personal preference.

1 Like

Ambrosia collective is a very good one as well!

1 Like

Of course it is. Marc Lobliner says the same thing on every YouTube video and he wouldn’t lie to us for personal gain…would he?? :joy::joy:

1 Like

It legitimately is delicious. I’ve met the man a handful of times and he doesn’t fuck around when it comes to his flavors…like he loves flavoring :joy:

1 Like

I should have a nice deal on Nutrex Plant coming up soon for our welcome week sales.
If there is anything else off the nutrex line you want to see discounted let me know. I will see what I can let the guys at CP HQ do

Oooh when’s welcome week? I’ll keep eyes peeled for a deal!

Early Sept since most kids go back to school end of this month or early next.
hence “Welcome Week”

Whenever I get the details it will be on the newsletter for you.

1 Like

Check your email
sent you a sneak peak of some deals including nutrex vegan