Phenylpiracetam: The Limitless Nootropic

Phenylpiracetam: The Limitless Nootropic

What is Phenylpiracetam? Phenylpiracetam, also known as Phenotropil and Carphedon, is a cognitive-enhancing nootropic similar in nature to piracetam, a member of the racetam family of compounds.[1] Phenylpiracetam was originally given to Russian astronauts to increase their mental capacity and cognition, and has become one of the most popular nootropics …
(Read More on the PricePlow Blog)

Interesting information to know. I also recommend some nootropick stacks here: https://nootropicboost.com. They are already ready to buy. Some of them are for memory, another for problems with sleep, or etc. And remember :these pills are absolutely safe for health and do not cause dependence.

False, that’s making a claim that is not backed by studies. Phenylpiracetam, despite my positive views towards it, can absolutely cause issues. One of the main things I’ve experienced and heard from others, is aggression. No idea why, but it seems as though if you don’t have something to focus on, your irritability sky rockets. You sound like a spam bot. It’s also not even compliant, so don’t expect it to stick around, same goes for the other racetams

I never felt much with nootropic stacks, really - this could be due to the fact that I have severe ADD and take medication for it that blows nootropics out of the water anyway, the fact that I have holes in my brain from being online that renders brain supplements useless, or some combination of the two.