Peach Mango Bang Review

Peach Mango Bang Review

Taste - First sip is a very dense and strong peach flavor. The peach is the dominant aspect in the mixture of flavors that is pure and refreshing. The mango is more of an aftertaste. I would give this a 70/30 ratio of Peach to Mango. This is flavored very well and Bang did a great job. If you like anything peach or mango you will greatly enjoy this one. I would put this #4 on my list of top 5 which is below. Now it is not an exclusive so you can order it online.
My Top 5 Bangs: Cotton Candy, Sour Heads, Purple Guava, Peach Mango, Pina Colada
Rating: 8.5/10

1 Like

I think the taste is great and the effects are even better no crash and gives me a awesome pump , I’ve only tried 2 flavors the other was cotton candy didn’t like it much the effect was still there of course but the taste definitely not for me

I don’t think its giving you much of a pump, it has no pump ingredients unless you are thinking of the bang preworkout.

1 Like

Try Sour Heads, Purple Haze, and Citrus Twist. If you like Peach Mango Citrus may be a good one for you.

Citrus twist is pretty good if you’re a Mountain Dew type of person

My favorites are Starblast and Black Cherry Vanilla