Outright Bar: S'mores Peanut Butter Review

Outright S’mores Peanut Butter Bar

Taste

S’mores Peanut Butter –

The peanut butter base of the bar is exactly the same as most of the Outright Bars on Marc’s line (besides the almond butter chocolate chip). The S’mores bar has marshmallow, and chocolate chip inclusions to replicate the summer dessert.

The chocolate chips are similar to what you find in the almond butter chocolate chip and peanut butter chocolate chip with a dense and rich chocolate flavor. The best part of the experience is the mini marshmallows, which hold a soft and gooey texture throughout the bar. I don’t know how Marc did it, but these melt in your mouth. If I am to nitpick this review I would like more graham cracker flavor. In the grand scheme of things the peanut butter, chocolate, and marshmallow combination is done extremely well, and there is no shock this bar sold out in 24 hours upon the initial run.

Texture

The texture of the bars correlates a soft cookie. The outright bar is a bit firm on the outside, but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn’t need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

Macros

](https://blog.priceplow.com/wp-content/uploads/mts-outright-bar-ingredients.png[/img])

Calories ~ 270-290

Fat ~ 11-15g

Carbs ~ 26-27g

Protein ~ 15-18g

Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, Oats, MTS Isolate Protein, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, Graham Cracker, Vegetable Oil, Whole Wheat Flour

Rankings

Almond Butter Chocolate Chip

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin

S’mores Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter Butterscotch

Peanut Butter Banana Walnut

White Chocolate Raspberry

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

Overall

THE PROS

Affordably priced at $24.99 for a box of 12 ($2.08 per bar)

Simple whole food ingredients

Digest easy and don’t leave any bloat (like sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners may do)

Impressive taste and texture that just melts in your mouth (even out of the wrapper)

Unique balance ratio of Carbs, Protein and fats for a quality healthy snack

THE CONS

• Not enough graham flavor for a true S’mores
1 Like