Oh Snap Crispy Protein Bar Review

Well, I tried a protein bar. Its the Oh Snap Crispy Protein Bar. I tried this one because it has a rice crispy treat texture, not the normal chewy, ever lasting texture most have. This flavor I tried is vanilla marshmallow flavor. I found these on sale at Meijer today.
This is the video review I posted on my channel just a little while ago…

Here is a picture of the bars. They have 3 flavors… Caramel Pretzel, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Vanilla Marshmallow

The Macro Breakdown

Calories - 160
Total Fat -7 Grams
Carbohydrates - 17 grams
Fiber - 10 grams
Sugars - 3 grams
Sugar alcohols - 3 grams
Protein - 15 grams

Not the best breakdown I have seen but not the worst. Here is a snap of the full label…

Texture - I give it a 4 or 4.5 out of 5. It has a good texture. It’s not hard, chewy, and it actually chews up and dissolves. It doesn’t sit around the mouth forever…LOL Texture is like a rice crispy treat which is why I was willing to try it. Here are a couple pictures showing the texture on the outside of the bar and the inside. The picture quality isn’t the best…

Taste - The taste was decent. I give it a 3 out of 5. I could eat a whole one but not a whole box over time. I wasn’t that crazy about them. This flavor was the vanilla marshmallow flavor. It was similar to a rice crispy treat. Not that good but its a good alternative. Kind of dry. Make sure you have something to drink with it. I just wanted to share a review with you guys.

2 Likes

Oooh,
Went through a whole box of Chocolate PB and loved it!
Hope you give that a shot :smiley:

Yeah, I would like to try that one. The only ones I remember seeing are this flavor and the caramel pretzel.

Oh this looks awesome. I love things with krispies!!

1 Like