NutraBio's New Whey Protein Isolate BREAKFAST Flavors are Out of this World!

NutraBio's New Whey Protein Isolate BREAKFAST Flavors are Out of this World!

Originally published at: https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/nutrabio-100-whey-protein-isolate/breakfast-flavors

The cat’s out of the bag! CEO Mark Glazier has been teasing that they’re upgrading the NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate flavors, but these new flavors take the cake. Pancake, that is: Introducing NutraBio’s New Breakfast Series Whey Isolate Flavors! The image below says it all: They’re here and they’re… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

Coming to NutraBio: BREAKFAST Series Whey Protein Isolate

LIVE!!!

Be on the look at Nutrabio.com

I told myself all day that I did not need anymore protein. I said “Chris, you have like 6 tubs of protein in your closet and your moving across the country in June, just use what you got!” I stayed strong most of the day… then I went to the NB site, and decided to just “see” what it would be for all 3 flavors using my Military Discount.

I became weak…I was shaking…Credit Card came out…damn, 3 new breakfast flavors ordered!! Let the fun begin!!!

These sound good. I only tried the pumpkin pie flavor of NutraBio and wasn’t impressed. It didn’t taste that good. MTS pumpkin pie was much better.

Awesome man, you won’t be disappointed :slight_smile: These flavors are unreal!!!

Yeah I am super excited. Should have it next week!!! I even got some oatmeal ready for some breakfast action

That was before this flavoring system my man. This new flavoring they have going on with their line is recent

I hope so because that pumpkin was had very little pumpkin flavor, and was bland, just not good.

Can’t wait to hear what you think :smiley:

Are sample packs going to be made available?

Not right now, these weren’t suppose to come out till Feb 1st, so that took over things. But they should be available soon.

Intro deal better stick around until those are available

Debating whether or not to give these a go. They sound great, though.

You NEED IT :smiley:

The blueberry is amazingggg

Better then Ghosts blueberry? I’ve taken 1 scoop out of that and have just let it sit. I thought it was awful.

I can take that off your hands

Yeah you don’t want that ghost BB I’ll gladly trade for it. Absolutely love it

The Nutrabio boueberry muffin is really good. The ghost is a blueberry pop tart. I’d say they taste different but I also liked the ghost, but Nutrabio really surprised me with how good it tasted