NutraBio UpSorb: Make Your Supplements Stronger!

Originally published at: NutraBio UpSorb: Make Your Supplements Stronger!

What good are your nutrients if you don’t absorb them?! Utilize them fully with NutraBio UpSorb Regardless of the specific reason you’re using a supplement – such as a protein powder to increase protein intake, a pre-workout to power up a training session, or some EAAs to kickstart recovery –… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

1 Like

Random, I’m quarantined and reaching the end of the internet question of the day:

How would you compare/contrast this to digestive enzymes? My initial thought is that UpSorb is to increase the uptake of nutrients into the body while enzymes would break down substances to make them more digestible? How am I doing?

Digestive enzymes are not Astragin and Bioperine

Astragin and Bioperine help with the uptake of aminos and ingredients faster into the bloodstream
Digestive Enzymes = Help breakdown food

Comparing apples to oranges
This is why you see those ingredients in amino acids, protein, and also pre-workouts

That was my initial thought and thank you.

Thus…digestive enzymes with food - UpSorb with supplements?

Asking for a friend.

You can use Upsorb with a protein powder or shake if you want, but some companies already include it

You would be better off using it with a pre, amino, or when you are taking your vitamins/minerals (multi, fishoil) etc.

Makes perfect sense and thank you. I did see that some already include it. Was curious about the differences. Greatly appreciate the help.

right off the article published by price plow

• Increased the absorption of key amino acids leucine, arginine , and tryptophan by 58%, 66.7% , and 53% , respectively.[6]
  • Enhanced uptake of amino acids commonly found in supplements, citrulline and beta-alanine , by 45% and 26%. [6]
  • Increased creatine absorption by 33% .[6]
  • Boosted vitamin and mineral absorption by 50%.[6]
  • Increased glucosamine uptake by 23% .[6]
  • Enhanced omega fatty-acid absorption by 37% .[6]

Hence why you see it in those products.
You should see it in a lot of ghost products (i think you enjoy using their stuff)

1 Like

Interestingly enough…Ghost Amino has it - Ghost Legend does not. I recall first reading about Astragin over at the Inspired Nutraceuticals site…

Now I get it. Thank you.