Nutrabio Natural Pre-Workout Review

Please let me know whom I can tag on instagram tomorrow when I post my review. So that way we can forward it to everyone associated with the team!

Thank you again.

1 Like

Great review bob . It’s my favorite pre workout available now. and thanks for telling me to hop on and join priceplow forums

4 Likes

@Mike bringing new blood to the boards!

2 Likes

You can tag

@NutraBio
@extrabeef
@Ericbarnes28

That way we all will see it!

Thank again!!

2 Likes

Thanks!!!

CJ and I filmed the review for this yesterday. This green apple flavor is insane - there’s something ‘extra’ I tasted that I just couldn’t get over. Couldn’t stop drinking it.

Sweet Tea didn’t work as well for me here on the Pre - a bit too much lemon for me - but the Sweet Tea Intra Blast is where it’s at.

This is an exciting series. I think NutraBio is going to get a lot of new customers with this, and those customers will fit their mold very well.

2 Likes

Called it.

1 Like

Is that like typing ‘first’ ?

1 Like

Maybe someone roofied the drink? Looks at @CJ

2 Likes

subtle brag on the 405 squat, haha!

Tag me up in your post @strengthandhonorfitness1

1 Like

Videos of my training are on my YT too!

https://instagram.com/p/BhPUdMYAE29/

Posted

https:// instagram.com/p/BhPUdMYAE29/

1 Like

Natural Pre Green Apple is really really good. I used more money than recommended but would tell you that the flavor is amazing. Not sure how they were able to pull it off but I really liked it.

Also the Sweet Tea - again flavor tasted like…Tea. The only issue is that during my workout I’m not looking for Tea…if that makes sense. But the flavors were spot on and I have to say that well you know the performance of NutraBio. Would definitely recommend it.

And thank you to @Kon_Rock and the NutraBio team for providing the free samples.

2 Likes

I actually used more water than recommend

1 Like

You can edit what you originally said if you press the pencil icon on that post

3 Likes

Awesome feedback guys :slight_smile:

Keep spreading the word!

1 Like

Shout out to @Kon_Rock for sending the samples. I wanted to try the Nutrabio Natural Pre and Intra because those are two of my staple supplements and the older and hopefully wiser I get the more conscious I am about what I ingest.
Pre:
Why do I take a pre? For the pump and focus. Nutrabio delivered big time. I was so pumped and focused the first time taking it I forgot to play my music until the 3rd set. This was an early morning leg day too. I would buy this solely on the fact that it works for me.
The green apple taste was not what I was expecting. I had to keep in mind that this was natural flavoring. Still pretty darn good job because it did smell and taste like apple. It was just more like a soft yellow apple than a crisp green apple. I was not a big fan of the ice tea flavor as a pre.
Intra:
Kinda hard to tell how well it worked but I trust Nutrabio’s label and reputation plus it is a natural alternative.
I love ice tea and this was tasty. I could taste the lemon. I did prefer the Kiwi Strawberry sample as an intra but ice tea would be a great way to have a summer refreshing drink and get your aminos.

If you want a natural alternative of a pre and intra that work, give these a try.

3 Likes

Great review man, and thanks for getting this up :slight_smile:

The natural flavoring is a real treat, refreshing and light. Defiantly a great addition to the line.

That sweet tea is something else isn’t :wink: man I could drink it all day.

I’m glad to hear you really enjoyed these and thanks for posting your thoughts.

Natural GAINS!!!

2 Likes

That’s what she said

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

Let’s just say she loved it too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

2 Likes

You can tell it’s Friday

1 Like