NUTRABIO - Mystery Beta Test Giveaway

Got mine! Going to try it today. Today is also the day details are being released by you guys, right?

2 Likes

Yes it is live on Bodybuilding.com
now.

3 Likes

Not yet…I will let you know once I do of course.

2 Likes

And you guys sent me not only my favorite flavor out of those 3, but actually my favorite flavor overall. Great work, psychics

3 Likes

Haha…we try to master it all :smiley:

They are all amazing, you’re gonna love it!

1 Like

Check out @TheSolution review!

2 Likes

Got mine as well, will take this tomorrow for an afternoon pick me up

2 Likes

It arrived yesterday - thank you. Perfect timing too…I’ll be traveling at the end of the week and will bring it with me

1 Like

NutraBio is one of those companies that I love to see excel. Very pleased to see awesome products, like this!

1 Like

Awesome man, looking forward to your review!!! :slight_smile:
Enjoy the traveling

1 Like

Thanks buddy, we appreciate everything you all do for us too!!!

Still waiting, the overseas shipping sometimes takes longer. Another product with an awesome formula. Could sip on some hydrating aminos with a boost right now!

1 Like

Oh yeah, crazy how long that takes sometimes. But you’ll have it soon :slight_smile:
I’m excited to see what you think, your gonna love it!!!

Who here’s gonna be at the Olympia / NutraBio event?! I know @Clipper83 will be!

2 Likes

We had to have the conversation today about what happens if it gets TOO big…given the two companies and the influencers coming I’m starting to get worried

1 Like

I just…

“That’s what she said…”

1 Like

Oh Billy…

2 Likes

I just can’t help myself…

1 Like

Looking forward to the rest of the reviews!!!

My apologies I’ve been on the road.

Early workout this morning…Quake Pre (non-stim) with ‘the new product from NutraBio that I can’t mention but is a blue raspberry and is really good’…

First…the flavor is good and is very natural tasting for lack of a better term. And the energy kicked in about half way through my workout, which was great since I was up early and working out at a hotel gym.

I like the product I really do…I would definitely recommend it and cannot thank Nutrabio enough for sending this ‘I can’t mention the name of this product’ product.

1 Like