NutraBio Failed Again!

My brother is a prime example. A lawyer and MP competitor too - yet he loves ON… no freaking clue why.

1 Like

It’s tried and true… some ppl won’t change from that.

SuperPumpMax is a good example, far from latest and greatest, still sells like crazy

2 Likes

It’s why C4 and NO Explode still have their following. A bro used it 10 years ago and wants to jump back into training again. My cousin is a prime example - has to use “Dark Matter” because he liked it 12 years ago… he’s probably 20%+ body fat and can’t lift heavy at all, but he thinks he “needs it.” They’re def geared towards the people who don’t really care about the label.

Brick and Mortar stores with less than qualified employees, simply state “oh C4 is great.” And then the bro buys it.

1 Like

Along those lines Muscle Milk had outstanding flavor…

2 Likes

13 years ago - Muscle Milk Strawberries and Cream was my jam.

3 Likes

There was nothing better Post Post Workout than MM C&C with orange Gatorade…tasted like a tootsie roll…

I am just giving my review of their protein. I don’t think its too hard. I just simply think they don’t know how to flavor their protein, it tastes bad. I will agree, its a top notch company, ethical, and of high quality but their flavors don’t line up with their strong points. And as I have stated, with today’s products that have outstanding flavor, quality, and price, there are no more room for excuses.
I know this is my opinion and I know their are people who like it, thats fine but I feel I am free to give my honest opinion of their products myself.

4 Likes

I do generally agree. With people able to mask PEA, green tea extract, hordenine, ashwagandha, and all these other extremely bitter/pungent ingredients, there’s no excuse for a bad-tasting supplement any more. I haven’t tried the Dreamsicle, but I’ve tried several other NB products in the past, and they’ve all been at best 6/10 flavor-wise.

1 Like

I really enjoyed the Muscle Matrix Strawberry Toaster Pastry, best flavor I’ve had from them to date.

On the bright side, if NutraBio wants to get into the purified water market, I have no doubt they’d kill it.

(Okay, I’m done now).

1 Like

Have yet to try my sample, but looking forward to giving it a go. Hopefully, I like it more than you. Haven’t tried Dymatize ISO 100 orange creamsicle so I guess I won’t know what I am missing. Most of the best tasting protein powder I have ever tried aren’t manufactured or sold anymore.

1 Like

I really don’t like the Strawberry Toaster Pastry in water, but with milk it is acceptable. The MRP stuff all tastes pretty good (it better with all the extras in there) and the I like the Matcha Green Tea and Banana Bourbon stuff. The rest of the protein has either been acceptable to not that great. I buy it for the quality.

The ISO stuff doesn’t bother me, but the regular WPC gives me a sneeze attack almost guaranteed.

Do yourself a favor, after you try the NutraBio orange, try the Dymatize orange. I guarantee you that you will love the Dymatize a lot more. There is no comparison. It’s like a bowl of tofu compared to a ribeye. :slight_smile:
Yeah, one of my favorite proteins of all time and this shows my age, was Big made by Weider Supplements. That stuff tasted good. Like a chocolate malt. I would love to have that come back.