Nutrabio EAA Energy Cherry Limeade

First and foremost thanks to @Kon_Rock and the @NutraBio team for sending out samples on their own dime and standing behind their products.

Flavor:
Cherry Limeade

The lime flavor is definitely the more dominant of the two with a slight hint of cherry tartness. It was actually very refreshing and and enjoyable to sip on. Great job here of delivering great tasting product with no artificial aftertaste.

Mixability:

Shaker Cup is required. First time trying it was at the office, so I had to mix it with a spoon and there where particles left at the top. Second time was with a shaker cup and it did dissolve. I mixed it with 12 ounces of water, will probably mix it with more to make it last longer :grin:

Effects:
I’ll talk about the energy effects here. It’s a very sustained energy, don’t expect to intense off this. I think the caffeine amount will appeal to the masses, as an afternoon pick me up.

At $.80 per serving this is a great deal, for a good tasting product that you can take at anytime of the day.

3 Likes

Awesome man, glad you enjoyed it.

Cherry Limeade is my favorite, definitely the best cherry limeade flavor I have ever had.

Thanks buddy :slight_smile: