Nutrabio EAA Energy Blue Raspberry Review

Thanks to @Kon_Rock and @NutraBio for sending out the new EAA Energy Sample. Being overseas I got it a little later than others and just before vacation so I just to it with me. I did not get to try with a traditional workout but used during some activities, even during a Safari hike.
Nutrabio nailed it! I have been waiting for a quality full amino profile product that also has some caffeine and hydration ingredients. A 3 in 1 It is something I would drink anytime.
Taste: I only tried the blue raspberry and experimented with the amount of water to get the right flavoring for me. 10 oz tasted too bitter for me but a cold or iced 16+ ounces was tasty.
Mixability: Easy in a shaker cup with no settling.
Function: I enjoyed in it the afternoon to rehydrate and refuel. With the low caffeine dosage I would use it as an afternoon pick-me-up. I want to try as an intra to see how it works for me.
Overall: Nutrabio puts out some of the best supplements and the EAA Energy is a product to add to my stack!
Pics on location in Lebanon and South Africa.received_1914068352229366|690x388

2 Likes

Dude!!! Glad you got it and loving it :smiley:

Thank you so much for this and like seeing the different activities you used it for!

Great pictures man, We are in South Africa…super cool!

I wish I would not have put in my checked luggage or would have pic climbing the pyramids with some sweet aminos!

1 Like

That would have awesome!

I’m really glad you enjoyed them, they are exclusive with Bodybuilding.com

We have three different flavors, the Cherry Limeade is must try :slight_smile: