NutraBio DIM - An Athlete’s Hormone Optimizer

Originally published at: NutraBio DIM – An Athlete’s Hormone Optimizer

Far too often, those of us in the fitness industry tend to take things to extremes. In a positive light, that of course entails the intense workouts and diets we endure in order to reach our goals. NutraBio is the industry leader in quality and transparency, and has been for… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

1 Like

Excited to see what people think of this!!!

1 Like

I’m guessing this is a supplement where you won’t feel the effects immediately, correct? How long on average do you think it takes for a noticeable change?

Thank you

Yeah this won’t be noticeable at first, depending on body…should be 2-3 weeks to see/feel it.

1 Like

May not be something you feel at all. Even though both active ingredients are touted to regulate estrogen, it’s not going to do anything like aromatase inhibitors. Calcium-d-glucarate is really just a detoxifying compound. Glucaric acid binds to all kinds of things to increase water solubility in order to increase excretion in urine. That said, estrogen is one of the things it can help eliminate, so it can help if you have an excess to begin with. DIM is supposed to shift the metabolism of estrogens in the body. Estrogen has many benefits, but excessive estrogen signaling can have negative consequences. Taking DIM should keep more of the “safer” estrogen subtypes in your system versus the less desirable ones.

Anyway, someone young and healthy may not feel anything from this at all. But both compounds are extremely healthy, and useful for people who run high on estrogen.

2 Likes

I will agree with this and not because it’s a Nutra-Bio product. I don’t care who makes it, it is worthless in the majority of athletes, especially younger, natural athletes. Unless you are injecting testosterone and certain other anabolics, no need for an estrogen regulator, inhibitor, etc. Most of us have our estrogen in check through our diet, (fiber), training, and fat loss.

Was reading up on Pescience’s new product I3C & was wondering if anyone knew If that would still be considered superior in regards to bioavailability compared to Nutrabios DIM which contains Bioperine?