NutraBio Curcumin Advanced Brings Bioavailability and Digestion

Originally published at: NutraBio Curcumin Advanced Brings Bioavailability and Digestion

NutraBio keeps dropping some of the category-best products we’ve seen in years. February 2019 continues with January’s momentum, as the Mark Glazier-led brand released Curcumin Advanced, an ultra-bioavailable form of the all-around anti-inflammatory curcumin with some extra goodies included! Today we’ll discuss how the three-pronged bioavailability improvement helps take the… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

1 Like

I beleive there is 5mg of bioperine not 10mg.

2 Likes

You are right - 5mg of Bioperine :slight_smile:

Mine should arrive next Monday, very excited for this! I have used Life Extension Super Bio-Curcumin in the past, which uses BCM-95 Bio Curcumin Tumeric and that has worked well, usually on day 10-14 of use I noticed it. I cannot wait to see how this compares as this has some added extras and some absorption agents! I am probably the only person that gets excited about Curcumin LOL

1 Like

Be sure to let us know buddy!

Thanks for catching this, I updated the post.

1 Like

Got my Curcumin today!! Happy day! Will start it in the morning, and either post it in a log, or put updates somewhere! I may just start my own Supp thoughts log! Excited either way!

1 Like

Awesome, yeah do a few updates. I want to hear how things go with you!!

Thank you :slight_smile: