Nutrabio Alpha EAA NY Punch Review

Nutrabio Alpha EAA NY Punch Review

https://youtu.be/t9D3yPpXPms

Taste

New York Punch – New York Punch was originally made as an intra-blast flavor exclusive to Natural Body Inc. Due to the high Demand, Nutrabio decided to expand it into Alpha EAA. New York Punch is an exotic tropical fruit punch flavor. What is unique about this flavor is how it plays mind games with you on what flavor is the dominating factor. Your taste buds will be consumed with mango, kiwi, orange, pineapple, and a strong coconut flavor. For those who are not big coconut fans, it may persuade you to look to other flavors on their line. If you enjoy a very diverse flavored product this is the one for you. New York Punch is a flavor you could mix with extra liquid, sip on, and enjoy the diversity of refreshing flavors.

Mixability

I have found that 10-12oz per scoop of Alpha EAA is my sweet spot. Usually, with a larger scoop size, there is a higher possibility of clumping and particles floating around after shaking. There was no foaming or issues with mixing the product. After 10 shakes this was totally dissolved. Nutrabio is very good with mixability across the board on all of its products even with diverse ingredient profiles.

Formula

Per Scoop:

• 8.2g EAA/BCAA Matrix (Recovery)
  • 300mg Alpha GPC (Cognitive Enhancer)
  • 50mcg Huperzine A (Cognitive Enhancer)
  • 500mg Vita Choline (Cognitive Enhancer)
  • 300mg KSM-66 Ashwagandha (Decreases Stress, Improves Mood, Lowers Cortisol)
  • 500mg CocoPure Coconut Water Powder (Hydration & Recovery)
  • 1.2g Taurine (Hydration & Recovery)
  • 50mg Astragin (Improves Nutrient Uptake)

Nutrabio is famous for transparent formulas. This is just another great product that has a very well dosed ingredient profile. This is a massive upgrade from EAA Pure & EAA Energy with added focus, cognitive, and memory aspects. The addition of KSM-66 helps keep cortisol levels down, fights stress, and improves mood.

Ranking of Flavors

1. Cherry Limeade
  2. Grape
  3. Strawberry Lemon Bomb
  4. New York Punch
  5. Dragon Fruit Candy

Pro’s

• 8.2g EAA/BCAA Blend
  • Added Nootropics
  • Hydration Complex
1 Like

Funny you characterize nutrabio as good on mixability. Compared to the rest of the industry that is usually a ‘weak’ point for them, but is hard to work around with their large doses and lack of excipients. Those who understand the quality won’t mind though

quotes around weak since it’s not really a big deal or a detriment to their product efficacy

1 Like

Yea, reload is pretty bad on mixability. You heard anything on the new version ? Isn’t it going to be called POST now?

Reload mixed very easy for me… never had an issue.

Was just in their facility and nothing in their pipeline for reload.

it was originally called post and is not technically a post workout, so doubtful on that

2 Likes

Ohh well was hoping they might finally put 5g of creatine in there and bring some of the new flavors

with creatine 3-5g daily being plenty I don’t see the need for them to alter it, or just add a bit bulk on your own to have a peace of mind.

They could of put the full 5g of CM, no good reason for not doing that

Ask Eric Schwartz or their team on that one then

No issues with mix-ability at all with this one. Wish it was sweeter, 7 out of 10 on flavor for me.

1 Like

I have to use less liquid than recommend for NutraBio products, as I too enjoy a sweeter taste.

1 Like