November C4 Carbonated Giveaway

C4 Carbonated Giveaway!!

Seems like Holiday shopping is already in full swing with Black Friday ads popping up all over!!!

What’s on your gift list this year?

Winner at the end of the week for a case of C4!

Rules:
Must provide store and forum review within 10 days of receiving product
In Stock product only
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

2 Likes

I am hoping CP will have BOGO on C4 Carbonated because you know I am picking it up!

Besides that I have been having a lot of health issues and a shoulder flare up, plus I had to get a new MacBook pro 2020, so I told my relatives and parents for gift cards or money to support these situations.

1 Like

Gift list will always be car parts or detailing supplies! Unfortunately, car season is at its end here in PA so she’ll be going into storage soon

1 Like

I and most of my small family do not celebrate the holidays, so I don’t have to worry about a gift list :slight_smile:

Save all that money for more supps :smiley:

3 Likes

As much as I enjoy the season and all of that, the commercial side of things is a bit much.

2 Likes

A chef to keep me in ketosis.
An iPad Pro so I can get back into art- digital design.
And some delicious whey protein/ protein bars.

1 Like

Agreed. It amazes me how many people get all wound up and stressed out around this time of year just because the calendar tells them Nov 26th and Dec 25th are “special” days.

1 Like

Would absolutely love to get a bench, some DB handles, and some weights for home, but the pandemic caused absolutely nutso inflation of weight plate prices (some places charging $3/pound), so probably unrealistic TBH.

I have plenty of cookbooks and kitchen supplies on my list though, as I love cooking and baking.

2 Likes

I celebrate Christmas and thanksgiving still on a count of my love for Christ and food. I don’t want to knock peoples traditions, but the truth is, shopping was never the reason for either holiday. So there’s a greater joy people miss out on.

You can shop and have festive gatherings, but try to know the deeper meaning.

I read a book called hidden Christmas, it was pretty good. It explains how Christmas is universally loved holiday for many reasons. But there’s so much more in there( in the book and the holiday). Recommended read.

2 Likes

Dang now I need to update my list. A home gym!
I still go to a gym, but the pandemic showed its weaknesses. A home gym is a great thing to have.

1 Like

The holidays this year are definitely going to be a little different. Typically we get together with extended family that we don’t often see, but this year it is going to be much smaller due to the current circumstances with COVID. I have a pretty small gift list, and they are more items I want to buy for myself. I want to finally upgrade from my iPhone 6S and possibly get the new iPad Pro, and I’ll probably hop on some supplement deals as well but that is about it. Other than that, I just enjoy seeing family and getting some time off work.

2 Likes

@Caribou

Prices on just basic plates are insane!!! I wanted to add another set of 45s that match the ones I have and they are $200 per!! F That

1 Like

Speaking of C4 I just got a case of Sour Batch Bro’s today!

line.title ### C4 Original Carbonated - 12 Cans / Sour Batch Bros

Quantity: 1
Total: $29.99

3 Likes

You’re a die hard go still have the 6s. Apple phased out the 5 with their updates- basically it turned the battery into garbage so I had to upgrade. Just a heads up, 6s will eventually end up the same. Sorry bro.

Yeah the iPad Pro is so sick. The current gen version is on my radar if I don’t wait till March and get it.

2 Likes

Would definitely love to have a home gym
Luckily when we were under lockdown my neighbor had one, so was still able to get in good workouts

3 Likes

I had access to a big space that I made a makeshift gym out. A lot of lighter weight exercises and calisthenics. I was good. I think I was working a lot more quality workouts at that time, too.

1 Like

Honestly. Bars and racks are finally back in stock and now plate prices have gone up 250%. Absurd, that’s why i just want some DB handles, easier to do low weight/high rep stuff and still get a quality training stimulus.

1 Like

If you keep an eye at places like Dick’s Sporting Goods they get stuff in stock randomly and its not marked up crazy. Buddy at work got a 300 lb set for $249 (Bar and assortment of plates).

2 Likes

Supplement Santa and I have had some long talks. He knows what I want and need!!!

2 Likes

Gym attire is always on the list but I’m hoping Santa brings me some Airpod Pros. Got a cheaper set of wireless earbuds hoping to upgrade!

2 Likes