NLA for Her Whey Protein Cookie - 12 Cookies for $24.99 (B1G1 FREE) at Muscle and Strength! [EXPIRED]

NLA for Her Whey Protein Cookie - 12 Cookies for $10.10 at AllStarHealth!

Comment from PricePlow

These are obviously marketed towards women, but we don’t care because we love protein cookies! Each has 230 calories, 15g protein, 7g fat, and 27g carb.

Protein comes from Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Pea Protein Isolate and a dash of soy protein later on. Carbs come from Brown Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin and 3g added sugar later on.

Deal Criteria for NLA for Her Whey Protein Cookie:

• Price Per Unit to get on Deals Page: $1.25 per Cookie
  • Price Per Unit to generate email blast: $1.00 per Cookie

Agree or Disagree with this deal? Leave feedback in a comment below!

@DanielMoo finally cookies designed for you.

1 Like

Why are you looking at deals for chick cookies?? You finally going through with that surgery?

1 Like

i support you and all of the LGBTQIA community

I’m hearing that the L is gettin pissed lately

This deal has changed:

NLA for Her Whey Protein Cookie - 12 Cookies for $8.08 at AllStarHealth!

This deal has been reactivated:

NLA for Her Whey Protein Cookie - 12 Cookies for $24.99 (Buy 1 Get 1 FREE) at Muscle and Strength!

1 Like

thread of the year candidate.

2 Likes

Finally… Cookies for women

1 Like

Do these have a built in security feature in case a man tries to eat one? LOL

1 Like

ever eat a Luna Bar? T levels drop brah

1 Like

Eat a bunch of Luna Bars, lower your T levels, get a Dr. to prescribe you TRT, stop eating Luna bars and the combined T increases will produce MONSTER gains! LOL

NLA for Her Whey Protein Cookie - 12 Cookies for $24.99 (Buy 1 Get 1 FREE) at Muscle and Strength!

i’m holding out till they are free…

1 Like

hope PP makes commission on these

When will we see the review from @Mike?

ate one cookie, and look what happened.

EDIT: (embedding issues)

3 Likes