New supplement thread

I recently incorporated Choline Bitartrate into my daily stack (2 g twice daily). I don’t get the nootropic effects; but I primarily added it for liver health (which I can’t feel, lol) anyway.

Excellent point

1 Like

GAF Whey to release Pineapple Upside Flavor
MTS Whey has 3 new flavors in the works (Marc talked about it on his IG Story last night addressing questions)
MTS will release Outright bar at the Olympia (no prebiotic fiber or glycerine.)
Muscle Sports International (Lean Whey) To release a new flavor at the Olympia
Animal to make Snack-Size Animal Snak Bars

He said in his Facebook live, that they weren’t working on new MTS flavors? It seems like he doesn’t give a straight answer half of the time anymore. Anywho, that’s when he dropped the note about new GAF whey, which for anybody that doesn’t know, he formulated the flavors

Someone asked if there was any new MTS flavors in the works and he said he is working on 3. It was a question on his story not from his live stream.
He also dropped the GAF is releasing the pineapple flavor Friday or early next week (right after answering the question on MTS whey flavors)

Well damn

2 Likes

Then he’s contradicting himself, because someone asked the same exact question on his live stream and he said without hesitation, no. But I am interested in trying to pineapple upside cake flavor

Would not be the first time he did that, but he answered questions (about 40 of them) yesterday on his story and that was a question a fan had. He even stated 3 flavors, and then went to quote the GAF Pineapple Upside down is dropping shortly.

---- Edit: I just asked him again on his story, so I will see if he answers -----

I would be interested to see what new flavors those would be. I LOVED the Red velvet/PB C&C

1 Like

Those are two of my top 3 with Pumpkin pie . Because I am basic AF
#WhitegirlbasicB

The pumpkin pie was VERY good

1 Like

Pumpkin & Apple Pie Coming Back
new Exclusive for complete nutrition
3 more flavors by Black Friday

Apple pie has been back in my area with new labor and everything for quite some time. I worked for the exclusive retailer in the Kentuckiana area

Apple Pie…hmmm…

I don’t see anyone really being able to replicate real apple pie.

Try USN Iso Pro! We have a video dropping this week or next. Holy crud - really tastes like apple pie!

1 Like

It’s very very good

MTS Apple Pie is very good. Hell the aroma when you crack the tub will fill you entire kitchen.

2 Likes

Now that’s quite the endorsement…

1 Like

He’s not exaggerating…I was very impressed

3 Likes

Got a couple samples (and a ton more where that came from) from the Natural Body block party event, and trying them out today. The Grind is tropical thunder flavor. Low hopes for Stim Lord as it is a prop blend, but does have DMHA.

2 Likes