New supplement thread

Pre order begins Monday
VS exclusive

1 Like

I’ve never seen it, and it doesn’t look like it has spam in it, so it doesn’t look too hawaiian.

I’m going based on name alone…

And SPAM protein? Oh Dear God

Spam taste amazing in Hawaii srs

Oh my god…I just threw up out of every hole in my body…

1 Like

But don’t you want a nice piece of spam fried in a mixture of soy sauce and sugar, put on rice and wrapped in seaweed?

Spam is really good if you make it right tbh, y’all a bunch of haters

1 Like

I will gladly hate in spam…but more specifically, the idea of a spam flavored protein that bill brought up…

1 Like

You have less than spam in those MRE bars.

3 Likes

Be in a kitchen where it is being made. My brother used to sell it, the smell was horrid.

2 Likes

Marc Lobliner is introducing his new Protein Bar (courtesy of Stack3d)

1 Like

-Bar that uses no prebiotic fiber or glycerine.
-Outright protein bar is made using only real ingredients including peanut butter, oatmeal, and honey. It packs 15g of protein per bar with its primary source of protein being high quality, fast absorbing whey protein isolate from MTS Nutrition.
-Outright is due to launch in just a few weeks time at the 2018 Olympia Expo in Las Vegas on the 14th of September.
-It’ll be arriving in two oatmeal and peanut butter themed flavor options with, Oatmeal Raisin Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Peanut

^^ Some more info

1 Like

I’m down to try that. Ingredients are similar to a smaller Snak bar

I am awaiting the masses bitching about the 15g of protein per serving. Meaning most will eat 2, which could be costly for how fast people go through them.

All speculation until we see more info, and see how they taste. Ill shoot Marc a text and see if I can get my hands on some for a YT Review.

1 Like

Anyone had a chance to try Core Fury X yet? It’s definitely expensive so I wanted to see if anyone had feedback to give before I pull the trigger.

1 Like

I’m going to pick it up as soon as it drops at my local retailer. They’ll text me the minute it comes in

1 Like

Let me know what you think. I’m on vacation next week but I’m likely going to pick it up when i get back. I really like the formula on paper, I don’t get much from Dynamine in these tiny doses we are seeing in a lot of these new preworkouts

1 Like

You bet bro! I’ll def keep you posted!

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/mXTwARh_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

2 Likes

Could Cocoa Rubbles be far behind?