New supplement thread

I am a huge fan of BroScience. Well more of an admirer I guess. I believe the beliefs stem from the Church of BroScientology correct?

1 Like

I would find it difficult to consume something that I could not pronounce…Although it looks like it is something you would find in Hawaii

Sorry bro, I don’t go to church

1 Like

Man, haven’t been disappointed by any of the factors. This blueberry muffin completely blows away Iforces and MTS (major disappointment IMO) by a MILE. This was a surprise flavor drop, just released this past week I believe? The pancake brunch flavor is damn good too. It’s based here out of KY

I’m actually considering the blueberry muffin flavored Ghost…Now that you mention it.

1 Like

Well I’m going to be honest…I think the only thing the ghost has over it is the inclusions (it’s blueberry pastry, not muffin ya goof)

GOAT blueberry bill

Gonna be honest, it blew it out of the water when I tried it, but blueberry muffin and blueberry toaster pastry are two different flavors all together

Wait…GOAT Blueberry?

Now I’m confused

He ghost whey is fantastic but it’s a spin off of blueberry pop tarts, not blueberry muffin like the one I posted. Both I highly recommend

Ok Ok…attempting to multi-task here and I managed to confuse myself.

Bro…welcome to the world of Nick (me)

1 Like

damn… any deals on this going on for this or coupons? peaked my interest

Who said i slam the shake?

Don’t drink a shake 3 minutes after a workout you lose the anabolic window

BRO

:slight_smile:

i can confirm i am window

1 Like

Probably not, it’s a newer brand, only been around for at the most a year, maybe a little more. It’s sold online but for the most part you’ll find better prices in retailers

@TheSolution let’s be real here @Dougefresh93 doesn’t even bother with water he simply opens the container at the squat rack and drinks the powder directly out of the scooper. Chicks dig the dry scoop

Stop with the bro science. It’s 30 minutes actually and we all know this to be true.

1 Like