New supplement thread

whatever people may say, i posted things years ago, like pomegranate standardized to punicalagins being great for performance. that was 2014. now such n extract produces urolithins in the body and now suddenly there is olympus coming out with pomegranate powder extract (no given standardization), then urolithin b (most certainly synthetic).
cop and amentoflavone is another one they did that i spoke of years ago.
agmatine and na-r-ala in a nutrient partitioner was unseen until recompagen. now nearly everyone does it. too bad na-r-ala without bergenin can make you fat. also i havesaid over and over that banaba is better at a high dose llow corosolic extract as it is tannins that have the most effect. (funny they are ellagitannins which are not that distantly related from urolithins) and now i see products with banaba at a gram and 1% corosolic acid. again too bad that bitter melon, cinnamon and so on will negate the effects of selectively shuttling carbs into muscle cells and so most gdas really are just that: products to lower blood glucose. that does not mean that it went were it should.
btw looking at stuff like vector and kings slayer, they have some ursolic acid and some other more or less effective stuff. but max. 300mg ursolic acid.

blackstone labs has a product called recomp rx containing 125mg ursolic acid per cap (from eritrobllaa japonica and rosemary btw at 500mg) and 60mg banaba (2%corosolic acid).
so 4 caps would supply 500mg ursolic acid, 240mg banaba (2% corosolic acid), plus whatever is in the 1500mg of rosemary and eribla japan extract, probably a much better product than vector and kings slayer. never read about it anywhere strangely…

I’m still voting for Count Chocula flavor

5 Likes

The Trump bobblehead had me laughing I must admit.

3 Likes

Boo-Berries and Frankin Berries… sweet mother. Think of the possibilities…

3 Likes

Man is that stuff good.

1. Count Chocula
  2. Boo berries
  3. Frankenberry
2 Likes

Target rolls out those cereals around Halloween…as an FYI

Guys, please stop. I have 2 more days… :wink:

1 Like

I always stock up. I have a box of Chistmas Sugar Cookie PopTarts in my pantry still. : )

2 Likes

Smart man…

These are good ones

1 Like

You’re gonna make Chad cry.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of Bumpers…was that made from car parts?

I’m a Lucky Charms guy as well…Sometimes you just cannot replicate the real thing.

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong. I believe it’s admirable that Companies are focused on taste…But if you want Lucky Charms…you should eat Lucky Charms…If that makes sense

3 Likes

LOL, I’m all out of tears at this point.

Meh, who even needs the cereal? We only eat it for for the marshmallows anyway…
https://www.amazon.com/Medley-Hills-Farm-Cereal-Marshmallows/dp/B00WXZJTS4/

That is a good point…I mean I’ve heard of people leaving marshmallows for the very end of the cereal eating experience…

2 Likes

Do me a favor
Go get a box of the Pb bumpers and then report back
I bet you will soon change your mind. It’s one of the biggest cereal sleepers nobody buys

If you like anything peanut butter this stuff is legit. For a straight PB cereal this is about as good as it gets.

I’ll have to google that…I’ve never heard of them…

Any grocery store in organic section

Lucky Charms is the GOAT. I will fight anyone who says otherwise. ; )

2 Likes

the frosted flakes and lucky charms combo cereal was a huge letdown for me