New supplement thread

Got an e-mail today for free AlphaPrime Pre-workout if send an e-mail to
info@alphaprimeusa.com.
Not the best label especially $45 for 24 servings.

I received it as well…I don’t like the kinds sorta in a way transparent label

If the top blend is 7g
Lets assume
Citrulline ~ Needs to be 3-4g
Beta Alanine ~ Needs to be 3.2g (6-7g Now)
Beatine ~ Needs to be 2.5g (8.5-9.5g)
Arginine ~ ?
Nitrosigine ~ Around 1g (9.5-10.5g)

Seems like we are a little under the radar there

Also I hate when companies don’t disclose caffeine content either.

But… Since I have been working so much OT, and now working out of my house Remote fo Erie Insurance I can bake a lot more

1 Like

Currently only a dollar per serving for 26g protein and 20g carb.

3 Likes

Those guys keep adding to their line. And here I thought they were just an Amazon brand

1 Like

They definitely fly under the radar. Hitting a big crowd with good value.

1 Like

As a coffee lover, the OG Mocha Mermaid is still one of my favorites. I haven’t found anything that beats it. (Ghost’s Coffee Ice Cream is pretty solid, but’s a lot sweeter… more of a sugary Starbucks Frappuccino than a true mocha, lol).

Ive tried a lot of their stuff. Greens, stim free pre, nootropic, whey protein. Their stuff is all dosed pretty well, is reasonably cheap and tastes good. Can’t complain. I’m starting to become a jacked factory fanboy lol.

2 Likes

Anyone tried Gaspari Superpump max? We have a couple really nice Gaspari reps in here and it makes me want to go try some of their stuff.

Superpump vs new Plasmajet?

2 Likes

Ghost burn black
Coming Thursday

Back in Black…as they say

SuperPump Max is tried and true imo, it’s not latest and greatest but brings the energy and pumps still.

Orange Cooler or Watermelon are my fav flavors.

1 Like

Superpump max is still around because it still stands up as a preworkout. I took it when it first released and I would still go buy it now.

Plasmajet I wouldn’t take solo. I would maybe half dose another preworkout and stack it.

1 Like

Merica Energy ----> Beta-Testing New Flavors

blueberry mint peppermint

pomegranate grapefruit

cotton candy

blue raspberry Swedish fish

1 Like

If someone dares to attempt a pomegranate flavor, I’ll consider taking a flyer on it. Pomegranate grapefruit sounds like a weird pairing of contrasting flavor though.

1 Like

This sounds delicious

3 Likes

Just got a chance to try TOTAL FOCUS from AZOTH - needless to say it absolutely exceeded my expectations - dare I say, probably the best, smoothest focus I’ve had in about five years. It’s probably the Zynamite in there - that stuff is POWERFUL.

Ingredients:
Zynamite® 200 milligrams
Rhodiola Rosea 200 milligrans
PurCaf® 50 milligrams

choc PB Hero Bar

New flavor for quest