New supplement thread

I love Quest Hero bars.

Not a fan of the ingredients - haha. But they taste amazing.

Texture reminds me of a “Whatchamacallit.”

2 Likes

I should have the new flavor and the snack bars coming in soon. See if they are worth the purchase

Nutrabio Releases a Vitamin C powder:

Now in stock at Campus
Anyone wants to get them 20% off let me know
$24/Case

https://forum.priceplow.com/t/cpbob-com-weekly-deals/2238/473

1 Like

More new from Nutrabio

For Immunity Support

This is a product for combating cold/flu symptoms while reducing inflammation!

Something tells me Immunity Support is going to be the Next Big Thing.

2 Likes

I get the marketing hype. But does it actually do anything is the real question… It’s shitty to me to watch marketing to feed on people’s emotion in a time of crisis but I also understand it is just business. Curious on these ingredients

1 Like

I’ve used it in the past…I believe, and someone will correct me if I’m wrong, that you are supposed to use it during the first symptoms of a cold…I travel a lot, so it seemed to help me.

Second thought…This should prompt more people to actually take care of themselves…We have that down to a science (for some quite literally) on this Board. But others wait until something happens to sleep better, eat healthier and exercise…

1 Like

C’mon Bill
I can’t sit at home… Eat TV Dinners, Frozen Pizza’s, and drink 2L’s of diet soda sitting on the couch all day?

#HealthAndFitness

4 Likes

Which leads to my other rant. People that bash athletes saying ‘they just took steroids’. Do you know how hard you have to train to get to that level? Also…you can’t be Bob, sit on the couch, eat TV Dinners, Frozen Pizza’s and drink 2L’s of Diet Soda AND take steroids and get jacked, more athletic.

Don’t be a Bob…

*Thank you for letting me utilize you Bob.

2 Likes

I’m not a Gamer but this is pretty cool looking (do the kids/gamers still say ‘cool’):

I mean, you’d certainly be more jacked and athletic than someone who did all that without steroids. Not bashing PEDs by any stretch, but people in the biz do tend to over-correct from the “they used steroids and that’s all it takes” people and take it all the way to “actually steroids don’t do much of anything at all” and neither is really true.

1 Like

Gonna give this a try sometime soon.

2 Likes

These will get me through the Quarantine and some rough banded leg workouts

5 Likes

love stacccked had them post show so freaking good

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! SP MAX is tried and true. If given the choice, I would use the two of them together. No shill - that has been my stack many, many times.

2 Likes

Ghost Update:

Swedish Fish BCAA & Gamer - 1 Minute
Lemon Flavored Amino - 4 Minute
Whisky Sour Legend - 7 Minute
Ghost Burn Black - 9:45 Minute – Launch Tomorrow Thursday 3/26/2020
Ghost Clothing - 14:30 Minute

1 Like

Thankfully I have you guy’s to turn to for random questions:

What exactly is this?

@SteelerBill13 PF3 is basically a protein immunoglobulin extracted from cow serum (blood)… Think Bio-Gro but from cow’s blood.

So glad you mentioned that. I was thinking Bio-Gro…

I appreciate it.

1 Like