New supplement thread

I’m a part of the growing demographic that has a top 8 allergy concern… between my son and losing one of my oldest friends to the same allergy. People are scared just to go anywhere to eat or plan travel.

Sunflower should easily reduce the fat content and I think the triglyceride profile changes as well.

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss.

Can you son receive immunotherapy (think that’s what it’s called) for the allergy? I remember seeing some advances being made there recently.

Edit: just reading up… new article.

Treatment and therapy options are evolving year over year. It’s all in its infancy though, since it JUST got FDA approvals. nothing has seen enough time on the market to be a widely available and accepted option yet.

We’d be in a better place if this was given the same attention that gluten intolerance has been getting… Money and trends talk louder.

3 Likes

Raze Flavor names

Tropical Splash, Palm Breeze, Baja Lime, and Island Breeze
Raze will allow fans to vote on their Instagram for which will be the next flavor name.

1 Like

When you want to be (as the kids say) LIT!

Just saw an ad for these. Didn’t know they existed but the ingredients and look of the bars seem quite familiar.

https://www.bareperformancenutrition.com/products/field-bar-nutrition-bars?variant=30291719356496&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=DPA&fbclid=IwAR2kOy7SpgJAKrz-alQN6U-3ecfxip0o03cEIQxjQ6K4-_9EHzV9eJlFpuw

1 Like

Limited Edition Burn Flavor dropping Cinco De Mayo (Spicy Jalapeno)

well the looks of it does look familiar. The background and description of what the Field is, makes me wanna rip this guys throat out. Must have been some cherry ass pogue that never saw a day overseas and is now marketing the fact he was in the military to sell some shit bars. Fuck that guy and his company. Rant over!

4 Likes

You forgot the pineapple

Next Animal pro flavor

Chocolate brownie crunch

5 Likes

That would be really good.

Ill be trying at the arnold most likely.
Ill grab an extra for a youtube review and toss it up.

1 Like

Those do look good, looking forward to your thoughts. Bought & ate many of their Snak bars.

1 Like

I have a YT Review on the 2 original flavors
IMO one of the best PB Bar on the market.
They crushed it.

2 Likes

Just so long as you pronounce it ‘Ahnald’

The PB version is fantastic. I’ll be keeping an eye out for this one, for sure.

1 Like

Shaun Clarida joins Nutrabio as a sponsored athlete.

This could have been interesting but its a blend of aminos, bhb and caffeine, the first of which you don’t want while fasting.

2 Likes

I like the part of the Stack3d write up that references “short term” fasting. What does that even mean to this brand and the people who would actually buy this for the intended purpose?

We all fast for at least a few hours every night!

3 Likes