New supplement thread

I’m a fan

1 Like

I always show you the way. You just like the buy off amazon and starbucks :slight_smile:

Core Pump coming next from Core Nutritionals in the rebrand.

The inclusion of NO3-T nitrates is actually one of the first few details revealed for the new Core Pump, which is also said to feature something to improve mental focus.

More details coming tomorrow.

2 Likes

30 new SKUs coming from Core in the first six months of the year.
New pump formula will include the ingredients from Peak X
Core Fury launch deal tomorrow: three tubs for $120, includes a free shirt.
Core Intra formula released at 1:04:30

https://youtu.be/LntMW9Hdz4s

2 Likes

they explained to us that it isn’t new, but a complete rebrand/re-release of the line with new products

1 Like

One Plant Bar to make
Churro & Carrot Cake

Coming Soon.

Raze confirms its next flavor is tropical based

Just passing along what was said by Doug in the video. Some of them will likely be new flavors of ABC.

Yeah I just wanted to clarify with the information we got in our joint brand planning call

1 Like

New outright bar is releasing tomorrow

2 Likes

No new wafers?

There was never any plans for new wafers?
If there was maybe I missed it, but he has not notated that in months.

1 Like

Nut Free Sunflower Butter Outright Bars - ETA 2 Weeks

mint Chocolate Chip VS exclusive - end of march

another new flavor on the horizon

Cookie dough PB

3 Likes

That pretty much disqualifies this Board

2 Likes

should reduce the fat content nearly 1/3, i’d diff give them and the cookie dough a try.

Will be hard to do that when the bar is primarily made of peanut butter or almond butter.
If you don’t like the macros, there are plenty of lower fat alternatives out there to choose from.

sunflower butter is a third of the fat of PB, if i recall correctly, it’s too early to google.

Maybe I’m missing something, but I would assume that the main selling point of the Sunflower Butter bar would be that it’s okay for people with nut allergies.

Personally… meh… but take my money now for the Cookie Dough PB :smile:

2 Likes

if its manufactured in the same facilities is that enough? i legit don’t know the answer to that (depends on the severity of the allergy, i’d guess)

i stated it should reduce the fat, i’m more curious to see if it does.

i think cookie dough can be a homerun

Claiming nut free is basically claiming not same facility. Same facility or shared lines have to have SOLID cleaning practices… Even then a lot of people make the choice of not trusting that.

Only a couple guys here knew that my son has a peanut allergy. I pretty much don’t buy Outright bars for that reason.

3 Likes