New supplement thread

Cereal Milk Icon Popcorn collab with Ghost

PES Releasing a 3rd flavor of their Bar — Fudge Brownie.

3 Likes

Ghost Pump coming Soon

4 Likes

Interesting

1 Like

That arginine nitrate dose!

2 Likes

Hopefully its priced right to compete with PES High Volume. I have a feeling it will be a premium price though.

$39.99. Plus there is always a 20% discount code out there for Ghost as well.

to steal what Vaughn posted on FB, Arginine Nitrate is only 26.35% nitrate by weight, so 2 scoops is 656.25 mg of nitrates.

Literally everything from Ghost, to me, looks “meh”. I thought their Blueberry Whey was pretty decent. I imagine the others are the same.

Anyway, just got this in the mail yesterday from Vicious Labs. Pretty excited to try it, especially after the hand written note on a sticker. :smiley:

Pretty decent dose of DMHA, as well as good pumps expected from Agmatine and HydroMax Glyc. Not sure I’ve ever used Dan Shen Root or Hesperidin before. Link to full details.

1 Like

Vicious Labs ‘the Blood Lord’…I love the names they are coming up with now. I haven’t watched Game of Thrones but it sounds like a character from that show.

2 Likes

Zoo’s good people and his products are legit. Let me know how it treats you.

1 Like

They’re definitely a brand that lives and dies by their hype. Very stylish, very mediocre dosages.

2 Likes

Random question but when a label has fucoxanthin on it is it always referring to the carotenoid or can it be referring to the seaweed itself?

Should be referring to the carotenoid only

I was thinking that as well but there seem to be a fair amount of product with really high dosages(100-200 mg) of what seems to be an expensive ingredient.

This being an example
https://www.viciouslabs.net/collections/supplements/products/necrosis

MTS Swolly

~$17.99 for 30 Servings

I don’t get the point of this product

2 Likes

Make money.

5 Likes

What is it
MTS Swolly is an unflavored, protein amplifying powder that you can add to your post-workout protein shake or even have with a post-workout meal. The aim of the supplement is to enhance the power of protein to ensure you get everything your body can out of its protein-rich shake or meal.

Formula and benefits
The formula behind MTS Swolly combines just four main ingredients but comes with a long list of benefits. Each serving of the product packs 3g of the BCAA leucine, 240mg of Aminogen, a gram of chromium, and lastly, 2g of the proven protein synthesis enhancer, Velositol.

The benefits being promoted for the ingredients in MTS Swolly include improved nitrogen retention and amino absorption, enhanced protein absorption, and reduced protein excretion. It also doubles the power of protein synthesis, which as mentioned is thanks to the branded ingredient Velositol.

I actually just came here to post about this. Imo, really neat product, nice big dose of Velositol.
Definitely not a “Tier-1” supplement, but a damn cool thing to buy with extra money.

All for nearly the same price per serving as a scoop of high quality protein powder.

Looking at Velositol I am significantly less convinced by it.

3 Likes