New supplement thread

You will see a whole rebranding of the ultimate line. C4 Power will be one of the first additions.
Ill be flying back down to Nutrabolt HQ in September to be beta-testing a lot of the new stuff coming out. A lot of it which you guys will enjoy. Since their flavoring is good, and their formula’s continue to get better.

2 Likes

Just Launched!
Fruity Cereal Cake Bites

EAA Max in Smashberry and Sweet Tea

4 Likes

I have both on order through the BOGO on A1supps. I’m especially looking forward to that Sweet Tea flavor. Have you tried either yet?

1 Like

Smashberry is found in MegaPre and its incredible.
primeval is on top of its game with flavoring.

2 Likes

Agreed, I have a tub of the Smashberry Intracell 7 which is fantastic.

2 Likes

Personally have pineapple mango and not a fan. Tastes medicinal to me

1 Like

Hmmm, haven’t had it. I got the Smashberry and Watermelon and both are great, with the edge to Smashberry.

1 Like

Pineapple Mango is HOF-worthy

2 Likes

Seriously? Maybe it’s the glycerol affecting the texture for me. I’m gonna take some time off it to try Pink Lemonade HydraBCAA’s from PS then come back to IntraCell

Not kidding - I love it

2 Likes

Being run in production this week I believe, label hasn’t been released from art yet though

3 Likes

Art Vandalay?

4 Likes

What Delay Industries?

3 Likes

Coming Soon

1 Like

Nice. I stocked up on the Fitcrunch Brownies when they were $4 a box at Grocery Outlet but this is probably tastier.

dropping these in the fridge now!

7 Likes

Love these!

1 Like

MRE Lite Pecan Pie released today!
Pumped to try this one.

3 Likes

I’ve had MyProtein’s pecan pie and it was really good. I can only imagine how good Redcon’s take on it will be… Probably fantastic.

1 Like