New supplement thread

That’s the label for Kill It Reloaded vs. Kill It, which is what the special edition is.

2 Likes

i like mine better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely! The Reloaded version is something I initially would not have expected from a company like 5% (especially based off the products released before this one).

1 Like

would you call it shocking?

3 Likes

New York Punch Alpha EAA is legit.

Great nootropic and great taste!

2 Likes

3-Pack of the EXO cricket protein bar for $4.00 with free shipping for anyone interested.

https://exoprotein.com/13812667/checkouts/1d8b08ff7ec8531dcf7008a24c156a46?channel=buy_button&discount=highproteinsample5&fbclid=IwAR3eFDwGQ3f4wwEjsG7bU6bgLqs-ry1Hj6wS-SliBjXiysidB2Pf6p0WDK8&locale=en&utm_campaign=AS+-+Retargeting&utm_content=cd+ingredients+hero+-+20x+-+%244+offer+title+-+Copy+2&utm_medium=paid&utm_source=facebook&utm_term=8-30+day+engagers+-+no+order*

Coupon Code: HIGHPROTEINSAMPLE5

1 Like

This looks interesting

Nutrabio will not have a booth at the arnold this year
That one raised my eyebrow quite a bit…

Looks like MTS will have a massive booth as will Redcon1 and Merica Energy/Labs & Core Nutritionals

2 Likes

Why raised a brow? They’ve dropped all shows since the last Arnold

Q1 and some of Q2 will for sure be re-grouping periods for NutraBio as they prepare to go back out on the attack

They had a very productive booth last year at the arnold and sold out of everything they had (or close to it from what I remember)

Seemed to be a major hit, but these events are not money makers… so again just from what i saw but they know more as a brand.

Ive worked the arnold plenty of years and the olympia so i know how expensive it is… Prob smart to save the money and put it towards production.

Okay smart people - I know KSM66, but wtf is this pro physique complex?!?

1 Like

I know androsta is arimistaine. Which I like a lot the rest I dunno. I posted hoping someone knew

1 Like

Well, for one it includes basis for a warning letter

Man, I want to like MyoBlox…but I just feel like everything is trying so hard. Listening to John talk about BLOX just makes me think how much simpler training, diet, and supplements should be…in my mind.

I know a lot of incredible athletes, none of them concern themselves with this stuff…

2 Likes

Thanks! Gonna give them a shot

1 Like

me think how much simpler training, diet, and supplements should be

most people overcomplicate taking pills and powders and how to structure an effective diet
instead they try and micromanage things to the smallest degree which does more harm than good.
sometimes simpler is better (think KISS) principle.

Add weight to the bar
add extra time under tension
add reps
eat foods that digest properly
adjust your caloric intake to suit your goal
Take products (Essentials) add in anything else you want to try from time to time.

rinse/repeat

3 Likes

Absolutely.
Mike didn’t like to hear it, but I spent most of 2018 off all supplements and had the biggest jump in performance in my life, from a 1660 total to 1750 in about nine months (600-675 squat)

doubling down on the things I know work, and then giving fair attention to the rest made a big difference. That year I trained smarter and harder than ever, ate well (mostly vertical) and didn’t sweat it about supplements. I also got a CPAP and fixed my sleep.

John talks about how BLOX are so much better than dietary protein and I just can’t really get behind it.

3 Likes

It’s incredible. The problem is, we are all supplement geeks and want to experiment with everything we can.

I agree life would be better without supps. Maybe the exception of a good multi, fish oil, joint support, maybe a greens and/or fiber.

Health/wellness is #1. Performance is #2 - I actually plan on stopping all pre, intra, and post for a 3 month cycle. My issue is just eating enough of the right foods to get all the micronutrients I require.

2 Likes

bsolutely.
Mike didn’t like to hear it, but I spent most of 2018 off all supplements and had the biggest jump in performance in my life, from a 1660 total to 1750 in about nine months (600-675 squat)

doubling down on the things I know work, and then giving fair attention to the rest made a big difference. That year I trained smarter and harder than ever, ate well (mostly vertical) and didn’t sweat it about supplements. I also got a CPAP and fixed my sleep.

the biggest issue with most trainees

• want to try and “Confuse the muscle”
  • Want to try and “Switch it Up”
  • Want to try this fad diet, hear about another and want to try that
  • Switch programs or diets every few weeks
  • Never give their body enough in a surplus to make proper progress (mostly female here)
  • Continue to eat foods that don’t digest well and don’t listen to their body
  • Don’t get enough sleep
  • Try to supplement a bad diet
  • Don’t have a logbook, don’t track their gym performance, don’t optimize their performance
  • Think buying a fat burner or a natural anabolic will cause them to kickstart a mass gaining phase or fat loss phase when in reality their caloric intake is at fault

The biggest issue — NO CONSISTENCY —

If you can’t stay consistent or dedicated towards X,Y, or Z goal it just wont happen.
I am sure we have all felt victim to a lot of these things, but as you look back fixing a few of these goes a VERY long way.

2 Likes

The first thing is DIM, 3rd is some obscure beta agonist found in coco I believe, last is a chicken embryo extract

Obscure? Do you mean useless as a result of low bioavailability?