New supplement thread

I saw 80/20 on the label…so I’m guessing a WPC-80.

5 Likes

Good thing you don’t bet, or else you would be broke.

I was going to guess an Intra also, just because they went from a Pump to Stim PRE… so my OCD kicks in and says they MUST go in order! Not logical in business though. If it is a protein, I bet it is going to be amazing in taste.

Or ground chuck.

2 Likes

Dammit…

Looks like a protein powder jug to me

1 Like
5 Likes

Pretty sweet deal. I’ve become used to stocking up on $1 GNC days.

I found this interesting from EndureElite:

I should note that I’m neither a runner nor a cyclist…but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

3 Likes

Id be more interested in a stin free version of this with just the beet root, peakO2, elevatp and actigin.

2 Likes

From Stack3d regarding BFF new product named 80:20

“As previously confirmed, Build Fast Formula will be giving subscribers to its A-List the chance to get a free sample of the supplement before it becomes available.”

Good deal, glad I signed up…looking forward to it!

1 Like

New Nutrabio Fishoil coming out soon (Higher EPA/DHA I assume)
Sweet Tea Supercarb will be exclusive to a retailer (unknown ATM)

3 Likes

I bought their fish oil not too long ago and having to freeze it all because there’s is basically no enteric coating. Good to know that will improve.

Ghost Update

New Whey and BCAA Flavors (beta-Testing) not concrete
Beta-Testing for Sonic Ocean Water flavor continues

Possible increase in BCAA in Ghost BCAA (7g dose + added electrolytes)
Spicy Pineapple Margarita Ghost Burnt (Beta-Test)
Possible New Whey Flavor that includes mini marshmallows (S’mores???)
next ghost collab with not be with Christian Guzman

Never had this pwo but I appreciate what they are doing here for Military and first responders. Anyone ever had this?

2 Likes

Haven’t used this version but Kill It Reloaded was an enjoyable product. Nice profile of ingredients and each tub has 30 servings. Highly recommend for just around $1.25 per workout.

1 Like

don’t look bad

3 Likes

Testing out the two possibilities. I have my opinions on which will be better but will wait until it’s decided by them

sweet tea supercarb exclusive to underground. kinda surprising since they’re a small regional player with only two stores and sweet tea is a huge flavor.