New supplement thread

If you take supplements and not a professional bodybuilder, you’re taking supplements way too seriously. :roll_eyes:

Time to close up Priceplow, Mike has to bulk for 15 years

5 Likes

Nahhh bro!!

I need my supps for my killer 3 sets of 10 workouts with five minutes of Instagram between exercises to document my PUMPS!! :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Taking something to help with your physical fitness goals and improve overall health is different imo. But to your point, people overdue it in that regard as well

1 Like

Lol this is 90% of the people here in Miami. Everyone’s an influencer :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Energy drinks are fun you fuckin dweebs

4 Likes

4 Likes

My energy drink tomorrow

1 Like

Truth.

Sometimes I just want to pwn n00bz and bald scrubs in MK11. An energy ain’t gonna hurt

1 Like

O boy a 0 calorie, 300 mg caffiene energy drink with aminos and vitamins!
I am glad we have such a unique innovation in the market!

Honestly, even if it is overpriced(by soda/normal energy drink standards, its 2/3s the price of these on amazon), mountain dews game fuel is probably the best “gamer” energy drink on the market atm, very mild caffiene with l-theanine, plus tactical grip.

1 Like

Don’t forget the S7…FOR THE PUMPS!!!

1 Like

Here is the label for the Reign RTD by VPX (Their Pre-Workout RTD)

1 Like

@TheSolution Thankyou I could not find it on the VPX site. Any idea how much Caffeine is in there?

Read the bottom under warnings
“One serving of reign contains 300mg of caffeine which is more than 2 cups of coffee”

Formula is on the webpage too:
https://bang-energy.com/product/reign-energy/

1 Like

New Flavors for Redcon1 MRE and BAR Bar’s

MRE Bars
Peanut Butter & Jelly

20g Protein
29g of carbohydrates
9g of fat
260 calories.

BAR Bar’s:
Reese Puffs

20g Protein
20g Carbs
4g Fat
200 Calories

Release:
No ETA

YouTube review coming

4 Likes

Sweet i have to remember to snag this up and some Burn tomorrow.

1 Like

Perhaps not ‘new’ but interesting post from Jim Stoppani

https://youtu.be/Js7dsCTlRc8

1 Like

13 second video…what stellar content we have there!! :rofl:

1 Like

I thought it was pretty good in a strange way. He still is wildly popular as are his supplements…the timing is curious though. Must be announcing something soon. Just a guess.

1 Like