New supplement thread

Love it.
Nice work @TheSolution

Wait till you see the cookies I will make with it when it is available to purchase.
Hopefully I can get chef Ricky to come out of retirement and throwdown on the YT channel.

1 Like

I’d like to point out I’ve kept this a secret for a month. ; )

4 Likes

Ricky told me about 6 weeks ago when they got the final betas in that it was not cookie dough, but after rewatching the YT Channel it was pretty clear it was just cookie pieces they were using and no dough

12:45
Been Working on a Cookie Collab for 3 years

Hope they don’t have L Norvaline in there

1 Like

Matt, have you tried it?

Another new BPI product “drop”…get excited!!!

Screenshot_2019-07-05%20BPI%20Sports%20Catalyst%204%20combines%20two%20categories%20with%20focus%20and%20weight%20loss

2 Likes

Guessing 5mg TeaCrine and 10mg Dynamine per capsule

6 Likes

Fool, it’s 15 mg of NEUROTHERMIC ENERGY BLEND

8 Likes

1 Like

Redcon1 Brings back Total War White Walker for a Limited Time

2 Likes

Will be available on Thursday 12pm CT

2 Likes

Yup Ryan posted that 2-3 days ago on his story with the yellow shaker

Has anyone sampled the Chips Ahoy Ghost Whey? Asking for a friend.

3 Likes

@Matt_Towson or anyone, has Ghost Burn been sold out since it’s release? seems so.

it’s July… lol

1 Like

my point is… it sold out in May and hasn’t been restocked since, it’s July 9th. I would think when you have a product in high demand you’d be cranking them out, or maybe that’s not what lifestyle brands do, what do i know, I’m a fossil.

Your OG question asked if it has been sold out since release, which is what i was addressing

" has Ghost Burn been sold out since it’s release? seems so.
Which is not the case.

As you know, They don’t completely sell out (I am sure we will see CG3 Pre-Workout have another short stint). They may be focusing on other sku’s and future launches (Chips Ahoy Whey, Greens, Nootropic Product, New Vegan Cold Brew), but that is just an assumption.

Personally → Email Ricky at Customer Service. He will be your best source of information

1 Like

which led to my reply and later clarification for you, but thank you for your time and help, it is always greatly appreciated

Burn will be back in stock this Thursday

2 Likes