New supplement thread

If I may…I’m amazed (and realize I’m showing my age) by the obsession with energy drinks…Just amazed.

Your energy drinks = Starbucks
Might cost a bit more then a carbonated beverage, but plenty of options out there for everyone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Makes perfect sense actually.

I am probably close to your age @SteelerBill13 (I am 39) and have used energy drinks as a nice afternoon drink. I literally crack one open around 12 or 1pm and it lasts me until 5 or 6pm. Otherwise I just drink water. I am enjoying them this way with my only other caffeine intake being coffee and/or PWO. Keeps me away from sugary nonsense drinks.

1 Like

I’ve used energy shots while on the road, but never have reached for an energy drink in the afternoon. The only thing I might use is half-scoop pre-workout, but that’s a rare occurrence.

1 Like

Most people find the carbonated beverage a good way to 1) Curb Hunger or 2) Provide extra flavor instead of using a pre-workout or other stimulated supplement. Again many ways to find what a consumer needs. People just ilke convenience (open a can and drink)

1 Like

I like the Raze energy drinks but I am biased since they’re out of Orlando and I lived there for a couple of decades.

1 Like

Reign Lemon, Blue Razz, and Peach are ass.

Sour Apple is REALLY good, watermelon is quite yummy

Max v2 strawberry daiquiri
Mango Margarita coming back with improved flavoring
New Ghost Whey Flavor leak (unknown at 1:01 mark)
Canada Launch coming soon for Ghost

1 Like

ProPuffs by Merica Labz
Natural Body Exclusive

Cookies & Cream next flavor for BSN Protein Crisp:
No ETA for release

2 Likes

Ugh - I disliked all but 2 of Pro Puffs flavors

Ghost leaks next collab

My guess is chocolate chip cookie whey hence the blue for nabisco chips ahoy

4 Likes

ahh if its Cookie Dough my protein collection shall grow cause yeah excited for this one!!

Chocolate chip cookie whey not cookie dough

awwwwww didnt they talk about a cookie dough one, or was it always chocolate chip cookie and i misunderstood…either way prob gonna be delicious

Chocolate Chip Cookie, hence why they have been beat-testing and working with cookie pieces in their whey batter through their youtube series.

If this is that… who knows… but that is my best guess.

1 Like

If it is, I hope they do it right. This is right up my alley

I think you will be happy.

2 Likes

I guessed pretty damn good

4 Likes