New supplement thread

Honestly the 6.4 gram dose seems like its just there to look good on the label.

3 Likes

Yah. Anecdotally, I can’t say if 6g is better than 3.2. Hah.

I’ll be curious to try this though and give some feedback. I’ve got a tub being sent now.

Primeval Labs adds a bulk Creatine to their line

@Dougefresh93 @DanielMoo Bout to pick up some SizeOn, best flavor? Gotta be the lemon, right? I’m a sucker for a good grape too tho.

Also A1 has it for 20% off “with coupon code”–is that an affiliate code for either of y’all?

2 Likes

Direct is their affiliate code Gaspari main webpage
Doug’s is Doug20

1 Like

They had a 20% sale last week maybe 2 ago the code was sum20 could be expired now

I prefer Berry and Dan loves the Lemon… it a common source of an argument actually. Then Dan saw Berry is the best selling flavor. :smile:

2 Likes

@Caribou @Dougefresh93 Pretty much summed it up haha. Love the lemon, but I’m telling you 100% honestly bias aside that all the flavors are spot on.

I don’t even like grape flavored things but Grape Cooler Sizeon is excellent

3 Likes

For those interested in testing Beta-Alanine saturation, here is a deal for 124 servings of 3200mg for $14

https://supplementhunt.com/bundle/2-x-62-servings-adept-beta-alanine

BRING ON THE TINGLES!!

3 Likes

Speaking of Beta-Alanine.
If you ever want to play a good joke on someone when you go out on the weekends.
Spike their drink with bulk BA

Just wait for them to break out in BA Tingles :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Immune to them… been many years since I had them.

Same right here, only a little bit of tingle in my ears. We should give Holyfield some BA to see if he has tingles in his ghost part of the ear haha.

1 Like

I spoke their drinks with magnesium carbonate myself… then I just wait for the explosion

2 Likes

The second Beast Sports x Guerrilla Chemist collab

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByYs2asBmqO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Jacke3d Factory getting into the GDA Game

1 Like

This will likely be a good entry for those who have not used a GDA before and don’t want to spend a bundle on their first bottle. Plus it will likely be on Amazon, so you can return it if you’re not happy.

1 Like

The answer is Lemon.
Get the Lemon.

1 Like

Alright Doug
Lets see how good these are

2 Likes

Get ready! :yum:

1 Like

Yessir.

3 Likes

Seems like Inspired Nutraceuticals is about to launch a new pre workout. Just saw that in their IG history.