New supplement thread

I don’t miss that at all :joy:

To think about how excited I got when C4 came out with watermelon… had 3 tubs, used it 4-5 times, I now never buy watermelon flavored products (with the exception of Ghost BCAA).

BuildFastFormula will debut FullBlitz (their stimulated pre-workout) Very soon. VasoBlitz (non-stim) is a very well dosed and cost effective option, so I expect them to follow suit with their upcoming product.

5 Likes

Very interested in this

BPI still going strong on the “keto” marketing

There will be 4 additional ingredients from VasoBlitz added to FullBlitz, it will also have a new flavor “Grape Bubblegum”

2 Likes

It’s a good straightforward profile

1 Like

Cool, looking forward to how it turns out! Loving VasoBlitz so far, at least my 10 or so days of experience with it!

You get Rainbow Candy!?
$29.75 a 30 Serving Tub (60 Scoops) and free shipping. Its a very cost effective product
Anyone who orders with my coupon “Bob15” from their main website direct I will add in a free hydromaster shaker bottle
just forward me your invoice.

Edit: Just saw your log on AM (at least I think that is you!)

Yup that is me! I try to keep the same name for continuity sakes! Hmm…that is a good deal, i will let you know if I order more. Yeah Rainbow Candy is what I got, you are right just like skittles!

1 Like

No Prob, beats amazon by $5, still get free shipping + The extra shaker to boot for VasoBlitz
I hope the new Grape BubbleGum in FullBlitz is legit. I love grape products

I am almost tempted to wait until their FullBlitz comes out…though I do want that hydrmaster!!

Coupon will work for Fullblitz too, so you will be good to go for a discount + Free shipping.

3 Likes

3 New Flavors of RAZE Energy coming!

3 Likes

I like bang and know they’re the king of energy drinks at the current moment, but I actually prefer raze due to the nootropics

2 Likes

I prefer C4 or Raze over Bang TBH

4 Likes

Strongly agree.

If i just want the dick-kicking of a caffeine bolus, Spike does it best as far as energy drinks go.

Monster Ultra Zero = 1 for me. I like low caffeine and the grapefruit flavor is probably my favorite flavor of any energy drink.

C4 Orange Slice is 2nd.

1 Like

Since the owner used to be with USPLabs and their fruit punch tasted simular to Jack3d micro fruit punch, I’m going to guess that’s how it will taste (Jack3d grape bubblegum)

I’ve seen the profile and it’ll def get the job done.

1 Like

I don’t think it will outdo the Rainbow Candy. That stuff is Crack. Legit Skittles

Does Raze have a variety pack?