Have to give a little more detail on that vague statement lol

1 Like

Go to webpage
Put 2 samples into cart
use coupon
checkout
= Free

Thanks I ordered

We knew that, but we were wondering if there were a stipulation to it lol. We’re not stupid my man

1 Like

i was… didn’t notice they had just samples. :slight_smile:

ordered 2 of each

1 Like

Cool deal… Dust v2 and Dust X Sample for me! Norvaline and prop blends be damned!!!

3 Likes

Frose Rose
New Limited Edition Bang Energy Drink

A Frosé Rosé is typically the name for a frozen rosé wine slushie
Will be Found through VS and Europa and other major online retailers who sell Bang.

this is not geared toward the 39 year old male (me). :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have no clue what that is.

Yeah most new flavors make me feel my age. Get off my lawn you crazy flavors.

2 Likes

Flavors are getting weird…

I miss buying a label that said “orange” or “fruit punch.”

1 Like

I’m thinking…and call me old school…but let’s focus on performance here not on a new taste…If your orange or grape or fruit punch is good…then fine…

Although I type this and really like the Performax Labs EAA Blackberry Lemonade flavor…

And to further contradict myself…what about a MD2020 flavor?

1 Like

I agree, but if I’m paying $30 (or whatever the market rate for that type of product) and a competitor can make the same product taste good, why would I not buy the better tasting option.

Some people don’t care and that’s cool. I prefer performance over taste, but if I’m spending the money - might as well get the best tasting one.

Bang has nothing to do with performance. I know you are not really an energy drinker so that makes sense. They are a company that thrives off flavoring and marketing.

You won’t find an energy drink ever focusing on performance … not why the product was ever made for.
NOW if you want to grab a C4 Ultimate Carbonated that is a different story being more of an all in 1 pre-workout that is carbonated.

Bang is just made to be an energy drink to help you as a get me up and known for flavoring. hence why they continue to compile over 15+ Flavors on their lineup.

Oh I’m a huge fan of taste…

I was speaking to the fact that folks keep inventing new flavors.

@TheSolution Oh I know…I was making a general statement.

1 Like

There are still only like 3 good Grape products on the market.

Master the essentials before getting fancy, you bastards.

merica’ labs “dick punch” maybe the best flavor name ever.

2 Likes