New supplement thread

Will be named “Blue Raspberry Candy”

Should debut at the arnold if they can get the US Version made

Blue raspberry candy…now that’s a flavor…

Per a Redcon1 email - MRE Lite is finally dropping tomorrow at 3:00pm in three flavors. Blueberry Cobbler, Banana Nut Bread, and Dutch Apple Pie.

If they drop it I hope they don’t spill it…

1 Like

Your dad joke game is at level 10/10! : )

1 Like

Anyone know the price point? Oatmeal Choc Chip and Blueberry cobbler would be great. I’m one of those guys that should eat more and well I should say should eat more good food…and MRE may be a good way to go

For this week, I think they are $28.00 per box through Redcon1’s website.

The MRE Bars have oatmeal chocolate chip, banana nut bread, and blueberry cobbler. I’m pumped for the oatmeal chocolate chip flavor. My mom used to bake me (and still does at Christmas) those Betty Crocker Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies so I’m hoping there is some similarities.

I wish the MRE Lite had an oatmeal chocolate chip flavor.

Oh sorry I got confused on the MRE Lite powder

1 Like

I have all the bars coming in today
Review be up by tomorrow

1 Like

I just ordered orange nector hydra shred. Hopefully it’s a solid product. Read good things about it.

Nice. I’ve had Mango Nectar and really liked it.

I didn’t know they had orange flavored.

I thought Hydrashred was solid, especially for those who are not too used to stimulants. That was the DMHA formula though… I believe new one is without.

You guys ready for some natty full label disclosure?

5 Likes

New Stim Max

2 Likes

Mango nectar is what I mean lol my bad

Double scoop it. With one scoop you won’t feel anything, can even take a nap after

1 Like

With HydraShred, we got coffee flavor. I’m not a coffee guy, but it’s for my girlfriend. Anyway, weigh the scoop. The scoop ours came with was just over half the actual serving size.

yeah but they aren’t as giving with the samples as they used to be.

Had the same issue, thought it was just me. Never seen something be soo off the serving size.

MRE Lite is out NOW!

1 Like