New supplement thread

When I was a richer caribou, I started every morning the same way. 100g each of kale, blueberries, apples, bananas, and Greek yogurt, plus whey and enough ice water to thin it out, blitzed into a liquid.

Tasted like Weird Banana. Was crazy good for my micros.

1 Like

anybody try GAT’s Psychon yet?

No disrespect to GAT but I haven’t liked any of their preworkouts. Granted - I’ve only had expo sample packets, but this one looks interesting.

2 Likes

Doug you may like Isatori’s Morph too

Stack3d.com mentioned MRE Lite should be available this week. I haven’t been this excited for a supplement in a long time. Basically a protein shaker with chicken, beef, salmon and egg (might have missed a few ingredients) as protein sources. I’m almost as excited for the MRE Bars.

MRE Lite = 130 calories / 4g carbs / 24g protein / 2g fat;
MRE Bar = 260 calories / 28g carbs (only 4g of sugar) / 20g protein / 5g fat

@Redcon1 is fantastic and I will definitely review these products for everyone once they becomes available.

1 Like

New Sinister Labs product launching @ Arnold will be SinFit Cookies.
Can’t wait to try those and the MRE Bars at the Arnold. Aaron S (RedCon1 Owner) said he will save me a few. Will review both when I get back from the Expo

2 Likes

Dangit @TheSolution ! First the Animal Snak Bars and now the MRE Bars! ; )

Have you tried MRE? I had the Banana Nut with water and it had a very interesting taste and texture. Not sure if others are mixing it with something else

Gone through a tub of Sweet Potato, Dutch Apple and Blueberry Cobler. The taste was good, only ever used water. Texture is the oats.

I’ve had blueberry cobbler samples. The caloric amount and the carbs/fats are a bit too high for my preference of “protein beverages.”

Nothing wrong with it (mixed mine with cashew milk and it tasted great) but I prefer to eat my carbs and fats if I can! It’s a personal preference I suppose - but the idea of a protein shake made from food sources other than dairy is super appealing to me.

1 Like

I’d love to try the B.B. cobbler when it’s back in stock - and less expensive

1 Like

Yeah, it’s so good - I looooove sample life. I’ll usually go to the expos and swing through every booth 5xs each day to load up.

I have money to buy the supps, but I feel like such a boss with boxes of free samples in my pantry.

1 Like

I’ve wanted to try MRE for a while but yeah it is just NOT in my price range at ALL.

1 Like

I will be reviewing the bars before the launch at the arnold. I am curious if the flavor is similar to the MRE Powder. A lot of people say it is top tier. I guess I will be soon to find out.

Macro profile is similar to the powder for the protein bars (Beef Isolate, Salmon, Chicken, and Egg for protein sources… Oats, blueberries, yams, and sweet potatoes for carbs) as they clock in at 260 calories… 9g fat, 29g Carbs, 6g Fiber, and 20g of protein. Aaron sent me the profile earlier today.

1 Like

Redcon1 posted a slightly different macro for the bar on their social media yesterday. 280k/28c/20p/5f.

I’m not sure what flavor that was for.

I got this right from Aaron’s Email this morning.

When I get a box of each bar in I will update my review with each flavor and Macros.

Awesome. Maybe they were referencing a different flavor (whoever manages their social media posts).

No Clue . Shane said the same thing from Stack3d on getting a different label. But I have Aaron’s email with that exact image.
Banana Nut, Blueberry Cobbler and Oatmeal Chocolate Chip.
Ill have a review of all 3 up by Wednesday next week.

I definitely trust Aaron’s email, more so than an Instagram post. We are talking about 10 calories - so we are splitting some already very thin hairs. My initial thought was if there are different accounts for macros, they would likely vary from the three flavors.

Either way, I’m ready to get my hands on these.

1 Like